Cellular Sales Reviews in Naples, FL | Glassdoor

Cellular Sales Founder & CEO Dane Scism
Dane Scism

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • no paid time off, full commission (in 32 reviews)

• 100% commission is not for everyone (in 71 reviews)

"An amazing place to start and continue your professional career."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Naples, FL

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You have the ability to work here with little or no experience. The hours are flexible and there is no ceiling to the amount of money you can make. You travel to different store fronts so it keeps it from being too monotonous. My area has an amazing team atmosphere and my fellow coworkers are the greatest to work along side. Central Florida's market has great STLs and upper management who look out for you and care about you not only as an employee, but as a friend. Benefits available and 401k options.

Cons

You must be self-motivated and adaptive to change. There is no micro-management so being lazy gets you nowhere. Verizon changes their promotions often, so be prepared to go with the flow or get left behind! Travel between work can be costly and some markets will not reimburse you for it. Deactivations can hurt so there is risk with your rewards.

Advice to Management

Upper management levels in my personal market exceed expectation. My STL makes an effort to help me improve because I had no prior sales experience. I feel that I am cared about as an employee here.

"Everything is commission based, no hourly and you can be charged back on the phone's you sell."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Naples, FL

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No immediate oversite, you are your own boss. You provide your own motivation.

Cons

When it's slow in the summer you don't make any hourly. Can be demoralizing.

Advice to Management

Give minimum wage plus commision to help through the worst of times.