KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Cellular Sales Employee Reviews about "flexible schedule"

Updated Dec 2, 2021

Found 240 of over 2,282 reviews

3.8
Cellular Sales Founder & CEO Dane Scism
Dane Scism
1,244 Ratings
Pros
  • "great pay and flexible schedule(in 240 reviews)

• "very good Income opportunity at cellular sales(in 156 reviews)

• Cons
  • "100% Commission sometimes means that your income might be low(in 155 reviews)

• "No Paid Time Off but who needs that when making good money(in 94 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Cellular Sales and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "flexible schedule"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great company for the right people

Aug 12, 2021 - Sales Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

High commission, benefits, flexible schedule, and a great work life balance

Cons

Retail hours can be tough, there is no PTO, and growth is limited

Talent Acquisition Systems Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience!

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

False Promises and Toxic Culture

Sep 12, 2021 - Wireless Sales Consultant in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Uncapped commission, flexible schedule making. If you keep your head down and stay motivated you can easily make $60k-100k annually, however most reps only make around $45k-55 realistically. You have the ability to conduct your own business and build a client base to follow up and stay consistent with. The benefits are decent and the bonus structure is good

Cons

Extremely poor leadership and training program. Commission and bonus structure changes 1-2 times a year. Not an ideal workplace for anyone with kids, being that you are required to work multiple locations and travel up to an hour away for a 6-8 shift, sometimes 90 minutes with traffic. They recently implemented cold calling without any training or transcripts. Management is not experienced and the culture is HIGHLY toxic. People are constantly stealing sales and store inventory..they hire anyone fresh out of high school and the stores are run by idiots. The NY & New England area is the worst. Takes about 4-6 months to actually receive a commissions check..This coming stresses the importance of “family” and “culture” in order to get you to commit to working more and bleeding yourself dry without any rewards. You’ll often take on more responsibility without additional pay. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!

Talent Acquisition Systems Administrator

We’re grateful for your time with us and thank you for sharing your experience. We know the Cellular Sales opportunity is a big one and not a fit for everyone, but we value and appreciate those who give us their best effort. Thank you again and our best wishes for your career.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work if you have work ethic

Nov 13, 2021 - Wireless Sales Consultant in Ashland, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Non capped commissions Flexible scheduling allowing for plenty of time off

Cons

Sometimes hard to find coverage for shifts

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

From rock bottom, to financial freedom & success...thanks to Cellular Sales!

Jan 25, 2021 - Sales Representative in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

-The rewards of simply getting out EXACTLY what you put in...the way it should be :) -Looking forward to getting up every day and going to seize the day with an amazing team. The comradery here has always been top-notch. It's more like one big team and family. -The earning potential is OUT OF THIS WORLD. This opportunity paved the way for me to climb out of a "rock bottom" situation, to making SIX FIGURES (yes, $100,000+/yr) year over year since I joined the company in 2015. -We have a LEADERSHIP team that's passionate and in place to MENTOR, not to manage. Say goodbye to the annoying micromanagement days!! You're treated like an adult professional here. -Our leadership team works around the clock to provide us with the necessary tools required for our success. We're an upside down company...in that, everything is in support of the front line (aka myself and my fellow colleagues), not the other way around like the dog & pony show you're accustomed to working for. -Flexible scheduling. Get this...I can actually take as many vacations as I please as long as I keep my numbers where they need to be! (no brainer) -The thrill of friendly competition. -My ideas are appreciated & receive acknowledgment. Even when I was a rookie, if I felt that I had a good idea, my Regional Directors were a phone call away and always embraced (and sometimes applied) the suggestions I threw their way. -Much more is on the table! So, come find out for yourself! :)

Cons

We transitioned to a more business tech-savvy casual look about two years ago. I kind of miss the suit and tie days.

1 person found this review helpful

National Trainer

It is always a highlight when we see a review like this! Thank you for making time to share your experience and help others find a place with us through your story. It’s teammates like you who help our culture thrive! We are actively hiring in your area if you know others looking for an opportunity. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Cellular Sales!

5. 4.0

Great entry level sales Job

Oct 21, 2021 - Sales Representative in Louisville, KY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, awesome culture, flexible schedule

Cons

Lacks upward mobility, no paid leave, schedule is mouth to month.

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Dec 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and flexible schedule

Cons

Management and the work enviorment

7. 3.0
      Current Employee

Decent Company to work for

Jan 4, 2021 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Uncapped commission. “Flexible” schedule depending on your ranking in the area you work. Great coworkers. Great management outside of one Manager. Variety of ways to make additional money outside of strictly device sales. Great environment to work in.

Cons

In charge of getting all shifts covered regardless of health/family complications. Implemented making “warm” calls 4 times a month to the same consumer to “insure the sale sticks”. The market I’m in it’s mandatory to do 150 calls a month with 10 days of calling 10+ people in order to “draft” your schedule. Top performers get the best store locations and shifts even during this pandemic. One manager is ALWAYS and I do mean ALWAYS late to every shift and never has been disciplined for it. If inventory is missing it comes straight out of everyone that was on shift that day/night with no explanation. Even with explanation everyone is still going to be paying out of their commissions check for whatever product it was at full cost. The way the handled the initial pandemic since wireless sales was deemed essential was to give a $3 bonus to the employees and a half pay for anyone that did not feel comfortable working. They preach a work life balance but as soon as you take multiple days or shifts off they get on your case. Zero PTO.

National Trainer

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review – we’re very grateful for your feedback and insights! We hope you will consider sharing your feedback with one of the members of your management team.

8. 4.0

Nice opportunity

Aug 27, 2021 - Sales Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule available. Good culture

Cons

Minimal advancement opportunity to be found

Talent Acquisition Systems Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience!

9. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

CSOKI experience

Nov 3, 2021 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Money, flexible schedule, and customer interaction.

Cons

Horrible schedule, can’t move up in the company

10. 5.0

Great place to work

Aug 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule and management cares

Cons

Turnover rate is high. No vacation time

Talent Acquisition Systems Administrator

We appreciate you taking time to leave a review!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 240 Reviews