CenseoHealth Reviews | Glassdoor

3.3
CenseoHealth Chief Executive Officer Kevin McNamara
Kevin McNamara

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • They pay for rental car and hotel (in 10 reviews)

• Great PTO policy, good benefits (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • I told the recruiter I could work full time (in 9 reviews)

• 40 minute travel time to appointments (in 5 reviews)

""CenseoHealth is a second home to me.""

Current Employee - Credentialing Coordinator in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Credentialing Coordinator in Dallas, TX

I have been working at CenseoHealth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been here for a little over 7 months now and I have never felt so happy on making the decision to work for CenseoHealth. I come to work happy to do my job and see my teammates. I have worked for other companies and never felt like I was part of a family, until I came here. When I came to Censeo I felt a genuine love and care from my team and my directors. The directors here really care for you and make a effort to see that you are happy. There is a lot of opportunity here for growth and they are setting up career paths for the employees. CenseoHealth has a great mission on making healthcare better for all our patients. CenseoHealth cares for their employees, they provide us with treats every quarter, host Christmas parties, and social gatherings every other month. As much as we work hard here, we also play hard. I feel blessed to be apart of this journey.

Cons

I have no compliments at all.

Advice to Management

Thanks for all you do for us! Keep up the great work!

"Three of the best years of my career"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at CenseoHealth full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This has been my first role in healthcare, and I can't say enough how great it has been working for a company that is so focused on providing a quality service to the members of health plans. Our future is bright, and I'm looking forward to all of the exciting projects we're working on.

There is a positive corporate culture here, and tons of employee events. If you're looking for an awesome company with fun people focused on quality work and innovation, CenseoHealth is for you!

Cons

No cons! I love my job!

CenseoHealth Response

Nov 27, 2017 – Marketing Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review, we are glad you love working at CenseoHealth!

"Travel Coordinator"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at CenseoHealth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Censeo is a great company. We have great managers, great, benefits, and a great culture.

Cons

Still a young company with some growing pains, but overall a great place to work.

"Lucky to be a CenseoHealth employee"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at CenseoHealth full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company really does strive to be good to their employees. Like any company, there are people who are negative and will poison the water, but CenseoHealth is an excellent place to work. The health benefits are great (compared to large companies, too), the PTO is fair, and the flexibility is what most companies strive for but never achieve. The CenseoCares Committee throws excellent events for families and for employees, and we always had a good time at all of them! Casual dress is a win too.

Cons

Sometimes it feels like if you're not friends with the highest level of leaders, its hard to have your voice heard. I do think that Censeo tries to fix that, but they have a lot of extremely intelligent leaders that aren't as outspoken as some. A work from home program would help make Censeo even better. Turn over due to people trying to find "greener grass."

Advice to Management

Keep going down the path you're on. It really is a great place to work!

5. "Review of Job"

I have been working at CenseoHealth part-time

Pros

Provides ability to create your own work schedule.

Cons

You don't always get scheduled like you want.

"Love this company"

Current Employee - Credentialing in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Credentialing in Dallas, TX

I have been working at CenseoHealth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The teamwork here is excellent! I love coming to work each day. The learning opportunities from our leadership have been better than anywhere I have previously worked. My director really does care about my development and caters coaching to me and what I best respond to. CenseoHealth and my leaders invest in my learning by allowing us to attend conferences, webinars, and obtain reading materials that let me grow. The office is casual dress, and I have a lot of freedom and flexibility to do my job. I have grown so much in my professional life over the last couple years and plan to only do more. The leaders here are down to earth and always approachable. I'm happy to call CenseoHealth my work-home!

Cons

Negativity can sometimes spread around. Nothing else I can think of though! It's a good environment, and its been a great year.

Advice to Management

I think that CenseoHealth is an excellent place to work, and I feel happy here. I appreciate the investment CenseoHealth and my leaders make in my learning and development.

CenseoHealth Response

Nov 28, 2017 – Marketing Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review. We are constantly developing our professional development opportunities for our employees and we're glad you like working at CenseoHealth!

7. "They try very hard for a company culture of family. Doesn't always sucess."

Former Employee - Travel Coordinator in Farmers Branch, TX
    Former Employee - Travel Coordinator in Farmers Branch, TX

I worked at CenseoHealth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Benefits are great! They also do employee geared activities for team building. I believe it would be beneficial if they did it on company property the first few times. Because some people don't feel friended going to main event etc.

Cons

Management. Some in management are not strong leaders. Instead you have weekness

Advice to Management

Look at your department heads and look at the strengths and success

8. "Take the risk if you want"

I worked at CenseoHealth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good company to obtain experience if you are new to healthcare. The ceo is down to earth, professional guy.

Cons

Some people in management positions don’t have any experience which cause departments to have a high turnover. Nepotism is common (friends and family) in high positions. A lot of departments have high turn over because it gets stressful to work under someone who is a crontrol freak. It is not about what you know, but who you know. HR likes to make employees feel special but they never look into department issues in deep which causes people to leave.

Advice to Management

I don’t think it would make a difference.

"Horrible job; Run as far away as you can"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

I worked at CenseoHealth full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits and that's all

Cons

Bad management and very very stressful job. Do not recommend at all unless you want major anxiety issues and headaches everyday

Advice to Management

Would not make a difference to them as they are high and mighty

"Good Place To Work"

Pros

flexible working hour. Management is Good

Cons

Benefits are Just ok. there is some space to improve.