Center Partners Customer Service Representative Reviews

Updated Nov 19, 2020

2.7
Center Partners CEO Michael Marrow (no image)
Michael Marrow
0 Rating
  1. "I LOVED working here!"

5.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Idaho Falls, ID

I worked at Center Partners full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The co-workers, the management, the atmosphere, and everything else

Cons

The only con is there is no longer a branch in my city

2. "Former Employee"

2.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative (CSR)

I worked at Center Partners full-time

Pros

Good people, decent accommodations for breaks

Cons

Terrible pay and stress. Hardly any room for advancement

3. "Cool company 1st ever job new to the area coming into from NM"

4.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative for TiVo Retention Specialist in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Center Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Required test passing was on a grade scale for retention line specialist termination of advance within the company for all positions open in all areas of company employment is solely based on this, ping-pong tables in break rooms, casual attire, casual atmosphere and workplace environment, great job training and coaching

Cons

Quota's weekly of each member and if you don't meet them termination of employment,high turnover especially if you are in retentions team

4. "Senior CSR"

Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Liberty Lake, WA

I worked at Center Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

Loved working for Capitol One Small Business Card, but will never work for Center Parners again, they do not treat employees very well.

Cons

Not good incentives or benefits

Continue reading
  5. "CSR - one of my least favorite jobs ever"

Customer Service Representative

I worked at Center Partners

Pros

Health insurance & dental benefits when I worked there. Easy to get hired. All new hires put through a 1 week "soft skills" class in dealing with customers. Making this positive, this will help individuals deal with others in customer service, especially those first entering the job market. With really difficult caller requesting a supervisor, I selfishly admit how nice it was being able to pass that caller on for someone with skin thicker than mine to deal with. Worked with a great coworkers. Good if you need supplemental income. On the rare slow times, you were allowed to read, play games, etc. Neutral: The environment is VERY causal, so it's positive in terms of wearing what you want, etc., though not necessarily the most professional "feel" at times. The reason I left was due to a better job opportunity elsewhere.

Cons

Low pay. Friends who worked their longer did not care for the sales and commission based sales. Time off requests often not granted or flexible. Little to no chance at any company advancement. It's a job, but not a meaningful career. The IT dept. at the location I worked at was a bit inept. On days when getting assigned to a different cubicle, not being able to adjust the screen size setting on 2 of the computers (but not the rest) in order to best visualize the screen, etc., but no IT on site to fix the problem made it a frustrating shift when getting stuck at a couple of those desks. That said - not everyone had a regular desk, so some of us had to float. Carrying notebooks and calendars, etc., was tedious. It's an outsource company - one time, one of the large company clients employee called, using a customers real info, stating they wanted to cancel their service, having just switched to a competitor. It turned out the caller was the company client, testing the agent. The poor 18 year old CSR who was the "victim" of this call was devastated and in tears. While this was likely or less a dirty tactic by the client (and not CP), the management appeared to do little in the way of comforting her so she could continue with doing her job the rest of the day.

6. "Center Partners"

Customer Service Representative in Spokane, WA

I worked at Center Partners for more than 3 years

Pros

Employee need conscious, has the best interest of the employee

Cons

Advance opportunities are slim. Health insurance is not offered

7. "PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU GO THERE!"

1.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Coeur d'Alene, ID

I have been working at Center Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

CLOSE TO HOME, PAYS .25 MORE AN HOUR THE MCDONALDS

Cons

they pay you .25 cents more an hour then Mcdonalds, there is no moving up unless you are good friends with the management team, there incentive has decreased dirastically since they sold out to Qualfon, they have super poor management with little to no experience. mostly kids work there. the turn over rate is the highest of any job in kootenai County. they will fire you for the smallest things. i was a consistent top performer, employee of the month, and was there nearly 2 years this time around. trust me when i say not to go there. check into other companies like Alliance |Data in cda. unlike center partners who never gives raises and only decreases incentive, Alliance Data provides real competitive wages, super awesome benefits withing 30 days.i just applied there and my friend who just started there makes $5 more bucks an hour then any center partners agent and we both just left Center Partners not to long ago. everyone is leaving center partners and going to alliance data. you get paid more at alliance data as a simple agent then most supervisors at Center partners. with Alliance Data the wages are remarkable, the 401k is unique and great for the 401k starts the day you start, and they match dollar for dollar$$$$ on your 401k too!. they treat you like kings and queens. no drama, non smoking campus, and no stress or childish workplace with children for your Supervisor! are you tired of being paid what others are being paid yet you do 3 times the work and have 2 times the experience, then you should not consider Center Partners. Center Partners just simply cant match mcdonalds wages or benefits. its a pathetic company with a pathetic reputation in this community. dont waste your time on that company. just ask your neighbor or your friend at school. they probably worked there at one time too!

8. "Not That Bad"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Center Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Co-workers are awesome people. Supervisors (at least on the account I work for) are supportive and the training was very informative. Compassionate about time off due to family/health issues, which is a big plus as well. There are opportunities for growth/promotion* The pay is OK for what you have to do.

Cons

Nothing major...though it is now Qualfon, and one of the company's mission values includes a belief in "God", which is weird (not spirituality in itself, just a company "policy" of sorts - though if that's your thing, maybe it's a pro). The job can often times be tedious based on repetition and the fact people are generally idiots. *I'm sure some of the promotion is based on who you know/buddies, though that's nearly any job. Don't schedule around buses for employees who rely on public transportation.

Continue reading
  9. "Upbeat, Friendly and Encouraging."

4.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Center Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

The pro's to working here is the pay (base) and incentives are nice. Guaranteed 40 hours. The paid training, nesting and then jump start program are good. Very upbeat and friendly people.

Cons

Scheduling that splits up your days off (not 2 days in a row). Sometimes feeling stuck or glued to station. (THE 'MAJOR' LAYOFF WASN'T SO NICE EITHER....)

10. "Utmost DISREGARD"

1.0
    Customer Service Representative "Senior Account Supervisor" in Loveland, CO

I have been working at Center Partners

Pros

Flexible schedule. Casual attire, flip flops and shorts. You don't have to dress professional at all. Get all your cloth at GoodWill.

Cons

Shift Bids, Never ever ever getting a raise, easy termination, unfriendly supervisors, they promote from who;s friends with whom.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 English Reviews