The latest conversations about Healthcare
Central Sterile Supply Technician
Does anyone know if you are able to enter the field of medical writing with only a bachelors (BS biology)? I’ve been looking at entry level positions and haven’t found many that don’t require either years of experience or an advanced degree. Not sure if it’s just the job market right now or if this is an unrealistic ambition? I love the idea of this career and am trying to figure out how to get there!
What is your w2 salary for full time positions? I was recently offered $85k for a position in MD. I am questioning if that is reasonable with the rate of inflation. According to Google, which I don’t quite trust, the median salary for a therapist in USA over 100k in 2023.
Got a burning question about Center for Autism and Related Disorders? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Center for Autism and Related Disorders employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The company provides great training for its entry level people as well as it's supervisor." (in 92 reviews)
- "great coworkers and families" (in 48 reviews)
- "The people are great and it really feels like a community working toward common goals." (in 42 reviews)
- "Staff was friendly and helpful" (in 37 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and easy to request days off" (in 33 reviews)
- "Pay is low and they only pay you for client hours while constantly hounding you to stay and clean." (in 171 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of trust for their employees." (in 94 reviews)
- "They claim to have assistant supervisors to support therapist but what support???" (in 40 reviews)
- "Poor communication, required a 24 hour response to job offer" (in 28 reviews)
- "No benefits (medical/dental)" (in 28 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Center for Autism and Related Disorders and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,428 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sep 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Sep 12, 2023Behavior TechnicianFormer Employee, less than 1 yearPhoenix, AZ
I loved the work and the kiddos assigned to me. Seeing them smile, laugh, and excel in their lessons as you work with them was something that brought so much joy to me. There are two exams, but only one of them was easy enough for me to complete.
High turnover rate mostly due to the training. If you pass, though, you get to stay. The final field exam was tough because your data has to match the trainer's data just enough to pass (80% minimum) among other things that the trainer tracks as you interact with your patient. I almost passed on both attempts, but it looks like HR is most likely going to let me go unfortunately.
Center for Autism and Related Disorders Reviews FAQs
Center for Autism and Related Disorders has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 1,442 reviews left anonymously by employees. 40% of employees would recommend working at Center for Autism and Related Disorders to a friend and 34% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Center for Autism and Related Disorders employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Center for Autism and Related Disorders. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
40% of Center for Autism and Related Disorders employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Center for Autism and Related Disorders 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.