Center for Respite Care Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

1. "Job coach"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Center for Respite Care (More than a year)

Pros

Love to talk to the clients

Cons

Some very long days and working on holidays.

2. "Caregiver"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Mitchell, AL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Mitchell, AL

I worked at Center for Respite Care (More than a year)

Pros

I love the companionship and the stories about their life through out the years.

Cons

I dislike it when they either pass away or they get to sick and end up in the hospital.

3. "Assisting with finding housing for the homeless gives hope"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Center for Respite Care part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My boss has an unique, dedicated attitude about sincerely helping the Clients, and its a pleasure working with her, for only three days per week.

Cons

I'm paid by an Agency, this is a training Host-site. I need to grow and advance myself.

Advice to Management

They are working with other organizations to make Center for Respite a great recovering place for the Homeless.

5. "This is the best, most meaningful job I've ever had."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

If you are interested in living a purpose driven life, then this is the place for you. If you can put the needs of others before your own, then you are a good fit. If you feel called to live your faith through service to others, then you will love it here.

At the Center for Respite Care, you have the opportunity to make transformational changes in the lives of people who are homeless. Your personal fulfillment comes from helping people that society has discarded. You will have the opportunity to see God at work each day.

If you feel called to work with people who are sick and homeless, to show them that they have value, to see others through God's eyes and to love unconditionally, then you may be called to work here.

Cons

If your focus is on yourself, your career or job advancement, your salary and benefits, prestige and improving your own life, then this company is NOT for you. You will be very unhappy and not last.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!