Glassdoor Alert: Attempt to Inflate Reviews

We have evidence that someone has taken steps to artificially inflate the rating for this employer with positive reviews posted in violation of our Community Guidelines. We have removed these reviews. Please exercise your best judgment when evaluating this employer. Learn more about Glassdoor Alerts.

KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,927

972 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Their consultant training is amazing and they provide a high level of support.(in 9 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

On the way up!

Apr 20, 2022 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity! I feel CTE has invested in me to be the best trainer I can be and to grow in the field. I feel supported for each of my professional development goals. I am thankful and appreciative of the continued guidance.

Cons

There are no cons for CTE

2. 5.0

Top of the Class!

Apr 13, 2022 - Trainer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being a Time To Teach trainer is joining a supportive, caring, team. There have bene countless opportunities for growth. I have put in the effort and seen the outcomes from a company that care about my success. And it is so rewarding to train teachers!

Cons

No way there are not any cons

3. 5.0

Supportive

Apr 4, 2022 - Trainer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Endless support from every individual within the CTE organization. I feel like my success as a trainer is the highest priority to everyone. I have always looked for an organization in which I could grow and thrive and I found this with CTE.

Cons

No cons, nothing but good things to list.

4. 5.0

Dedicated to my success

Mar 30, 2022 - Trainer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel supported and valued as a member of the CTE team. I am excited to present to schools and to spend time with my supportive colleagues. This is everything I could want in more as a training opportunity.

Cons

No way, no cons at all, none.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Addressing Learning Loss through Time To Teach!

Feb 24, 2022 - Trainer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training with Time To Teach has given me the opportunity to impact schools in the most positive ways possible! In this time of massive learning loss for students sharing classroom management strategies that work is one of the most important areas I can focus on to really make a difference. I love what I do and I am passionate about Time To Teach.

Cons

There are no cons at all

6. 4.0

Great Company

Mar 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people that really care about what they do.

Cons

Not much you can say that is bad.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The right place at the right time!

Oct 27, 2020 - Lead Trainer in Secaucus, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Reasons include: income, my director, the support portal, head office team, development of me as a trainer, the integrity of all these fine folks!

Cons

No cons for this company!

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

flexible work schedule

Mar 2, 2017 - National Trainer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the flexible work schedule where I can present at times that work for me! The work (training) is very hard IF you are a committed trainer. Specifically, teachers have very difficult jobs and must solve very hard problems each day. As a trainer for “The Center” I teach powerful strategies to teachers that help SOLVE hard classroom problems. There is a very important focus on diversity which comes from very strong company values. I have TONS of resources available including a MEGA training portal with everything I need to succeed! The executive leadership is excellent and you can tell they are pioneers in the field of education. Mentorship and coaching are always available! I don’t have anything bad to say except that as we grow and scale, I want to make sure we never lose sight of the core humanistic values we now have!

Cons

I personally do not have any cons with this company!

43 people found this review helpful

Center for Teacher Effectiveness Response

Vice President

Wow, such a great review. We are happy to work wit you and please do not hesitate to let me know if I can help in any way. Contact me directly at aaron@timetoteach.com or my cell phone 509-951-4952.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Time To Teach!

Oct 26, 2020 - Strategic PD Specialist in Chino, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Director, Portal, Corporate Team/Support, Quality Content, Opportunity, PAY, Supportive.. I can go on and on!

Cons

No downsides to the CTE company

10. 5.0

Training in Orlando

Jul 12, 2016 - Contracted Trainer in Derry, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am enjoying my training immensely. I am surrounded by a breadth of educators and experience. The material is appropriate and applicable. The various sessions deliver on all the points advertised. It comes with a high recommendation. Everyone I have spoken to speaks very well of the various elements of the training.

Cons

I am left wanting more. I am hungry for more content and training. I feel the pace and rigor of the training could be increased. -But this is a personal preference.

28 people found this review helpful

Center for Teacher Effectiveness Response

Vice President

Thank you very much and I appreciate your insight! If you ever want any personal coaching, at an increased pace and rigor :), please contact me directly at aaron@timetoteach.com or 509-951-4952.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Reviews

Center for Teacher Effectiveness Reviews FAQs

Center for Teacher Effectiveness has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 57 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Center for Teacher Effectiveness to a friend and 97% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Center for Teacher Effectiveness employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Center for Teacher Effectiveness. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of Center for Teacher Effectiveness employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Center for Teacher Effectiveness 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Center for Teacher Effectiveness to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be benefits .

Popular Careers with Center for Teacher Effectiveness Job Seekers