Centra Healthcare Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Centra Healthcare Solutions Reviews

Updated Mar 12, 2019

Found 18 reviews

4.8
Centra Healthcare Solutions CEO Omri Papo (no image)
Omri Papo

"Amazing company with unlimited earning potential"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Centra Healthcare Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you are looking for a company that will allow you to grow both financially and professionally look no further. This company has it down, all you have to do is follow the daily plan. Leads are constantly coming in, this means quick growth if you put the time and effort in.

Cons

None that I can think of right now.

Advice to Management

Keep moving in the direction that you already are.

Centra Healthcare Solutions2019-03-12

March 13, 2019

Thanks for the encouragement and the nice words. We are always seeking to add quality professionals internally who want careers, not jobs :) !

2. "Great Place to Learn, Hard Work but New Opportunities"

Current Employee - Compliance Coordinator in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

This is a company that cares about what it stands for and its people. Such care and value means you do have to put in work, but honestly its such a fun (sometimes stressful) environment that the work is fun. You will have your highs and lows but overall this is a great place to work with such an opportunity to learn!

Cons

Adjusting to the work. Sometimes it can be a lot and overwhelm you extremely quickly, but your peers are there to help.

Centra Healthcare Solutions2019-03-06

March 12, 2019

Thanks for the great and honest feedback. We definitely strive here at Centra to create a positive and rewarding culture. We also want to always make sure that you are supported by management and that you have all of the tools to be as effective in your role as possible. It's nice ...

"Excellent Staff Recruiting Company"

Current Freelancer - Speech Language Pathologist in Freehold, NJ

I have been working at Centra Healthcare Solutions

Pros

Very responsive, helpful, courteous, and friendly. Listened to what I wanted and did not want. Explained how the "contract world" worked, as it was my first time using a Recruiter. Quick to return my calls and emails as well as text, call or email me to let me know of job leads.

Cons

None, highly recommend this company.

Advice to Management

I had contact with three Recruiters (Kylie D. , Chelsea, and Jessica L.) all were very easy to work with and I felt confident in their guidance, recognize them.

Centra Healthcare Solutions2018-03-22

"Awesome Organization"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Centra Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

*Highly Fun and Competitive Environment *6 Figure Ability Upon Promotion *Clear Path to Promotion *Family like Environment *Great Upper Management *Uncapped Growth Opportunity

Cons

*Must be Willing to Put in the Work *Fast Paced Environment without Enough Time in the Day

"Healthcare Recruiter"

Current Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Centra Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Very direct path to get promoted to senior level or management - 6 Figure salary very attainable once promoted - Fun team environment - Monthly competitions with generous awards - Compared to other staffing companies, not nearly the same level of competition given that we are still relatively small - Good amount of leads that come in - Therapists and nurses are a delight to speak with and actually want... jobs! -

Cons

- If you are not willing to put in the hours and grind, this is not for you. Need to get here at least by 8 AM and to really do well, should be comfortable staying until 6 PM or later.

Advice to Management

No advice. Let's just keep growing! Blessed to be here while the company is still relatively small.

Centra Healthcare Solutions2018-01-23
  6. "Senior Recruitment Consultant - Therapy"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Centra Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Family atmosphere, competitive nature, unlimited earning potential, great benefits, helping people find their favorite positions!

Cons

Not enough hours in the day to handle all the work

Centra Healthcare Solutions2018-01-23
  7. "Recruiters work hard for you"

Current Contractor - Occupational Therapist in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Centra Healthcare Solutions for more than a year

Pros

Recruiters work hard to get you contracts and will call facilities in the area to find something for you

Cons

Limited options outside of skilled nursing

Advice to Management

none

Centra Healthcare Solutions2017-07-06
  8. "Nursing supervisor, Unit Manager"

Current Contractor - Registered Nurse in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Centra Healthcare Solutions

Pros

Appreciate weekly direct deposit on time, every week.

Cons

When contract is up, no readily available contracts available.

Advice to Management

Start to work on new contracts as soon as one is signed so there will be no change in income.

Centra Healthcare Solutions2017-03-15

March 17, 2017

Hi there. We have over 30,000 facilities in our network and would love the opportunity to discuss with you why there is / was a gap after your assignment ended. Would you mind calling the office and speaking to one of our Division Manager's, named Jessie. She will be happy to look ...

"Great Fun place to work at!"

Current Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

I have been working at Centra for 8 months now and it has been the best job I ever had. I have been able to use the tools I've learned in management, customer service and time management to bring it to this recruiting position. Centra fosters growth within their employees. There is constant communication between employees and their manager to improve systems and the overall experience of our clients and the... candidates we work with! Aside from being focused on its business, Centra makes sure their employees are happy. A monthly fun day is planned employees compete at who the best recruiter is, get to eat great food and overall see how awesome it is to work here. There is never a boring moment in the work day as everything is very high paced. The hardest part of the job is balancing your work and life. It is important to keep in mind that you can't be overwhelmed by the amount of people who want jobs, but understand that if you plan correctly, you can make good money and have fun in the process. Because you should have fun while you work!

Cons

Sometimes the long hours can get draining. This can only happen if you consistently don't plan well. This is a normal 8-5 job, but if you don't plan accordingly, prepare to work long hours.

Advice to Management

Continue evolving and doing everything you possibly can to keep your employees happy!

Centra Healthcare Solutions2016-06-08

"Solid organization with a great brand!"

I have been working at Centra Healthcare Solutions

Pros

Fun atmosphere, ability to learn something new every day. Great snacks in the kitchen :). Give back to others by helping to find people jobs. Motivating sales contests.

Cons

High expectations. This company is very motivated to continue it's growth above standards and that means a lot of work but they are respectful and thankful for the hard work.

Centra Healthcare Solutions2016-06-08