KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Central Ohio Primary Care Reviews

Updated Sep 11, 2021

Found 71 of over 75 reviews

3.7
Central Ohio Primary Care CEO J. William Wulf, M.D.
J. William Wulf, M.D.
Pros
  • "Great benefits and pay, caring organization(in 4 reviews)

• "co-workers and doctors, rep lunches(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I have seen no negatives to working at COPC(in 4 reviews)

• "Worst management team I have ever encountered(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Nice company!

Sep 8, 2021 - Patient Service Representative in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company is really good. It has great benefits.

Cons

Salary is not that much.

Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your review! I'm glad that you enjoy working here. Please know we are constantly looking at the market and the pay for our employees. If you have a specific concern, please don't hesitate to reach out to HR! Rebecca Mohiuddin

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place

Sep 11, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Upper management takes care of its employees.

Cons

I do not have any.

Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear you are a happy current employee! Spread the word to friends and family to come work for COPC!

3. Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

If you want to be valued and fairly compensated, COPC is for you!

Aug 6, 2021 - Nurse in Westerville, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership listens to employees Competitive pay for nurses Varied opportunities Increasing efforts surrounding diversity and equity Time off days per year increased recently after an employee survey Excellent work life balance

Cons

Limited opportunities for advancement Few educational/CEU opportunities for nurses Disconnected internal communication

Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your review and the 5 star ranking! We are working very hard to listen to our employees and provide a wonderful place to work. In addition, we've put some plans into motion to work on more opportunities for advancement as well as improving communications. Again, thank you for the feedback!

5. 3.0
      Former Employee

Great Place To Work

Aug 16, 2021 - Human Resources Business Partner
      Business Outlook

Pros

I loved working at COPC. I took pride in my work and as a department we were engaged in organization projects. The HR team is about all teamwork. As a HR Business Partner you oversee 30 plus sites and are engaged with employee relations. The regional and site managers are great to work with!

Cons

Cliques. I did not depart this position on my behalf, I felt an experience I had with one doctor led to this decision. Know going into this position that their are others outside of your department that will influence your work.

Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your review. Your insight is valuable. Unfortunately cliques and others outside of your department influencing work is a part of almost every organization as much as we might try to keep that from happening. We are working toward a very inclusive environment across all of our sites. Good luck to you! Rebecca Mohiuddin

6. 3.0
      Former Employee

Ok pay, way too much to do

Aug 13, 2021 - Medical Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

set schedule, good pay, good benefits

Cons

Litigious about the rules (clocked out for lunch 2 min early and was written up)

Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that you were generally pleased with the benefits of working for COPC. For any concerns regarding a write up or the rules, we always encourage our employees to reach out to HR for assistance. Thank you again!

7. 2.0

depends on the office

Aug 6, 2021 - Medical Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

good overall company I just personally had a bad office manager

Cons

Office manager needs serious training and learn how to appreciate employees

Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your review. If you'd like to share some specific concerns regarding your manager, please contact Human Resources. Additional training within our organization is needed and is being planned currently. We'd love to hear your feedback on what areas would be most needed. Thank you again and I hope you reach out to HR.

8. 4.0

Great culture

Jul 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

It’s a friendly place to work.

Cons

Compensation is low and not competitive.

Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your review! I'm glad you feel the friendly environment we work hard to create here. In addition, we are constantly looking at our compensation and benefits to ensure our employees are shown how much we value them!

9. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Registered nurse

Jun 10, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Retirement benefits and profit sharing

Cons

Not a lot of opportunities for advancement

Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your review! I agree that our retirement benefits and profit sharing are great here at COPC. I want to share that leadership has heard our employees and we are actively working on creating a platform for advancement opportunities. In addition, we have a new DEI Director coming in January to improve the Diversity of our employee population. Also, benefits is a key area we continue to review and revise. I'm not sure how long you have been with us, but over the past 2 years tremendous improvements have been made to our benefit offerings. If you have any questions about those, please reach out to Human Resources. Thank you!

10. 3.0

pay

Jun 7, 2021 - Triage Nurse
      Business Outlook

Pros

kind environment and coworkers here

Cons

poor pay and no room for raises

Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you have found the environment to be kind and that you enjoy who you work with. I'm sorry to hear that you feel your pay is not appropriate. Please contact Human Resources and we would be happy to review this for you. Thank you again!

11. 5.0

Best for Primary Care

May 3, 2021 - Physician in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Group is on the cutting edge for healthcare

Cons

EHR is not compatible with most hospital systems

Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your review! Our goal at COPC is to modernize Primary Care and I agree that we have done a great job being on the "cutting edge for healthcare." In regards to the EHR system, we are always looking for ways to improve the way we do business and the tools we use every day. We appreciate any suggestions you may have. Thank you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 Reviews