KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Central Ohio Primary Care

Engaged Employer

Central Ohio Primary Care

Add a Review

Central Ohio Primary Care Employee Reviews about "copc"

Updated Oct 6, 2019

Found 4 of over 76 reviews

3.6
Central Ohio Primary Care CEO J. William Wulf, M.D.
J. William Wulf, M.D.
Pros
  • "Great benefits and pay, caring organization(in 4 reviews)

• "co-workers and doctors, rep lunches(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I have seen no negatives to working at COPC(in 4 reviews)

• "Worst management team I have ever encountered(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Reviews about "copc"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great heart and clinically innovative

Oct 6, 2019 - Unknown in Westerville, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

COPC is uniquely positioned to drive healthcare change. They are focused on keeping people healthy and in the outpatient setting. Their programs are both clinically innovative and effective in caring for patients. The leadership team is passionate about healthcare improvement while maintaining a humility and kindness that is not found everywhere.

Cons

COPC has opportunity in the areas of automation and standardization. They have grown quickly and are working to adjust policy and procedures to reflect the business that they are today.

1 person found this review helpful

Central Ohio Primary Care Response

Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you so much for your review. We strive every day to be not only the Best for Primary Care but the Best for our employees also. I agree we have grown quickly which is a positive in many ways, but we can always work to improve the necessary policies and procedures to support that growth for now and into the future.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Company with a Heart

Sep 16, 2019 - CBO in Westerville, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

CEO and all of Administration team are very down to earth. They talk to you and know you by name and genuinely care about you as a person. Same goes for the physicians. You are not just a number at COPC. Recently went through re-branding and re-defining the culture: Three pillars are Mindful Service, Clinical Excellence, Modernization of Primary Care. Medical and 401k benefits are competitive. You are also able to go to the Same Day Center (even if you aren't a patient of COPC) if you get sick, etc. This benefit is not available to the general public and I have used this several times. My experience as a patient has also been stellar. Patient care really is the focus of this organization. The creative ways that COPC has developed to ensure an excellent patient experience and care really is unlike anything I have ever seen.

Cons

Being 100% physician owned makes it tricky at times to navigate policies and execute needed change in a timely fashion, etc. However, being 100% physician owned is also the heart of COPC and what makes the company unique. PTO, dental/vision, bereavement benefits are not to market standards, but HR has advertised they are developing a wellness and culture committee, so expecting this to improve in the future.

2 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

This is a great place to work!

Jul 24, 2019 - Administration in Westerville, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Coming to COPC was one of the best decisions I have ever made. There is a true heart from everyone I have met for providing the best possible care for our patients. Staff are kind, welcoming, collaborative and like to have fun!

Cons

I have seen no negatives to working at COPC.

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 2.0
      Current Employee

Run far away!

Jun 24, 2014 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company is really growing and job stability.

Cons

TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT!! They have complete morons managing and it's a wonder COPC is still open. If it weren't for all of the hard-working employees, the managers would have run this company straight into the ground.

9 people found this review helpful