KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Central Ohio Primary Care

Engaged Employer

Central Ohio Primary Care

Add a Review

Central Ohio Primary Care Employee Reviews about "doctors"

Updated Jul 31, 2020

Found 3 of over 75 reviews

3.6
Central Ohio Primary Care CEO J. William Wulf, M.D.
J. William Wulf, M.D.
Pros
  • "Great benefits and pay, caring organization(in 4 reviews)

• "co-workers and doctors, rep lunches(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I have seen no negatives to working at COPC(in 4 reviews)

• "Worst management team I have ever encountered(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Reviews about "doctors"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best job ever

Jul 31, 2020 - MRI Tech in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, great hours, very professional and all around great people and doctors

Cons

None that I know of

Be the first to find this review helpful

Central Ohio Primary Care Response

Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you are a part of our team and that you love where you work! We know things have not been easy through this pandemic, but I am continually impressed with how all of our employees have pulled together and stepped up to do what is best for our patients and best for each other. Thank you for being a hero!

2. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

In response to July 12th: Run away, and don't look back.

Aug 1, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

The health insurance has a good copay, and the company's own doctors can be quite excellent under it. Some departments offer flexibility. HR is good at trying to work with you to help you reach your potential. Some managers are reasonable and willing to take care of their employees and find where they best excel (I have personally been given opportunity to find my best niche). Occasional bonuses, usually at christmas. Some of the co-workers are genuinely good people and often good friends too.

Cons

Other than the above? Pretty much everything. I've witnessed multiple cases of nepotism, seen multiple co-workers (and myself) worked into debt because management refuses to pay even competitively (let alone a living wage for the area) and demands you invest a significant amount of your pay back into the job. I have witnessed multiple people be worked sick to the point they were unable to work, including myself. The idea of the July 12th employee's statement of "what you put in you get out" is laughable: I have put in several years of continuously jumping through hoops to improve and excel, only to be told that I do not deserve the wage required for me to simply break even each month. Attempts to negotiate your wage are met with rude remarks and threats of being fired. While it may be true that this is only a "few bad eggs," it is little help when even one bad egg makes the whole omelette inedible. The bad managers are busy on their personal cell phones all day, leaving the workers under them to pick up the slack. The good managers are too busy in meetings to see the problems in their departments and the cause(s) so that they can be solved. Upward mobility isn't really possible unless management feels pressure (another manager causes a significant issue, another manager leaves, nepotism; these have all been witnessed). Constant phishing emails received daily, clogging inbox and decreasing performance. Frequent turnover in various departments and sites hinders progress. And, sadly, these all outweigh the previous pros, to create a place that where I once was excited to work every day, to a place where I feel threatened and unvalued on a daily basis.

Continue reading
      11 people found this review helpful
    3. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Medical Assistant

Jan 28, 2016 - Medical Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

co-workers and doctors, rep lunches

Cons

micro-managing office mangers with no clinical experience

2 people found this review helpful