KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

I love coming to work everyday at CentralReach

May 4, 2022 - Product Marketing Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

* I literally love to come to work everyday! * Great team environment (even when it's virtual)! Everyone is so supportive. * Organized onboarding process. * Corporate mission and vision -- is one I want to stand behind. * Management has a wealth of knowledge and experience, they are not afraid to share. * Encouragement to focus on professional growth in and out of the company. * Benefits package is very attractive

Cons

Sometimes, it is a challenge to coordinate meetings with people that work in different time zones or when others have their calendars almost completely blocked up with meetings everyday. Not really a con, but it is a challenge.

Senior Manager, Global Workplace and Employee Experience

Thank you for your positive review! We are lucky to have you as a part of our team.

2. 5.0

Incredible Company, Even Better Employees

May 4, 2022 - Implementation Coordinator in Holmdel, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Strong company values and a meaningful vision that's apparent throughout -Comprehensive training program and endless support and mentorship -The ability to make a difference as a BCBA on the non-clinical side -Flexible work-life balance -Faith and trust in employees which minimizes micromanagement

Cons

There are not any cons I can think of thus far.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Culture

Apr 18, 2022 - Manager in Matawan, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

-CEO is down to earth -Company is transparent, shares the performance monthly -Good Benefits -Great Work from Home Culture!! -Let's you drive your development

Cons

Not many, benefits are good for a smaller company however there could be more or better benefits.

Senior Manager, Global Workplace and Employee Experience

Thank you for your positive review and for your feedback! We are lucky to have you as a part of our fast growing team.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work - adding a lot of new team members

May 4, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work at home and hybrid options Competitive salaries Business expanding which means opportunities for growth

Cons

Recent leadership changes have sent a lot of great team members packing. Not a lot of great communication between teams.

Senior Manager, Global Workplace and Employee Experience

Thank you for your positive review! We are lucky to have you as a part of our fast growing team. As always, we encourage you to reach out to the leadership team with any concerns and ideas on how we can improve our current processes.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

One of the best work cultures out there

Dec 23, 2021 - Vice President of Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company has a deep-rooted sense of care for both their employees and the community our company mission is focused on supporting. The sense of fulfillment and excitement to work at a company that cares so much for you and your success is extremely motivating. The ability to work at a tech company with such a positive mission is even more meaningful. They understand what it means to be human, to have a family and a life outside of work. They do everything they can to creative a safe, supportive environment where you can do your best work and make a real impact for the company.

Cons

All growing companies face challenges, but they empower people to grow within the company as those needs develop. That’s not a con, it’s an opportunity for those who want it.

3 people found this review helpful

Senior Manager, Global Workplace and Employee Experience

Thank you for your feedback. We are lucky to have you on the team!

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love coming to work but...

May 11, 2022 - Customer Success Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

I absolutely love coming to work. I want to make that clear. I love how flexible it is at CR. I love learning new things, and the experiences that CR allows me to experience.

Cons

I often feel insignificant to my management. I wanted this job because I wanted to grow with the company but I don't feel like I have the opportunity to.

2 people found this review helpful

Senior Manager, Global Workplace and Employee Experience

Hello. Thank you for your positive review. We encourage you to reach out to your manager or a member of our leadership to discuss internal growth opportunities. We are always here to support the growth of our team.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company, Great People

Mar 2, 2022 - Sr. Quality Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance. I've been on two different teams and both teams worked well together.

Cons

There has been some reorganization of departments and some people were let go. This leaves others feeling unstable.

Senior Manager, Global Workplace and Employee Experience

Thank you for your positive review! We are lucky to have you as a part of our fast growing team. As always, we encourage you to reach out to the leadership team with any concerns. We look forward to celebrating the growth of our team and business in the years to come.

8. 5.0

Onboarding review

Sep 24, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm only a week in, but so far, I'm very happy! The onboarding process has been wonderful. Remote onboarding can be tricky, but the CR IT team has been readily available for any technical hiccups. The actual onboarding process was very smooth as well. I met with my team daily who provided an abundance of helpful materials beforehand so I could come prepared with thoughts and questions. I have a clear understanding of my responsibilities as well as a timeline for when I'll actually get my hands dirty and start plugging away at them. I also met with a few different department heads who gave presentations and offered insight into what they do, giving me a better understanding of how the company operates, its mission, culture and goals. Those meetings are spread out during my first couple of weeks, which I think is nice because I'll have time to digest all the various information. Overall, I'm very happy after week 1 and feel both prepared and excited for the weeks to come!

Cons

No cons to share so far

Senior Manager, Global Workplace and Employee Experience

Thank you for your feedback. We are lucky to have you on the team!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

CentralReach helps you exceed in your career.

Feb 28, 2022 - Data Entry in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company actually cares about their employees. They take the time to listen to your imput, ideas, & suggestions.

Cons

I have no negative cons about CentralReach.

Senior Manager, Global Workplace and Employee Experience

Hi There! Thank you for your feedback. We are lucky to have you on the team!

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Limited

Feb 10, 2022 - Customer Success Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

- When the product works, its great - Some very cool peers

Cons

- Overwork/burnout, too many customers for one person to handle - CR is constantly broken, you are always putting out fires rather than being proactive - Lack of transparency: no well-known, established path for promotion - Pay gap: pay gap between employees, CR does not pay CSL's well if they are not BCBA's even if they have SaaS/Operations/CSL experience

1 person found this review helpful

Senior Manager, Global Workplace and Employee Experience

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Our culture is extremely important to us. If any teammate of ours feels undervalued or underappreciated, we want to know about it so that we can address it. If you're open to further discussing and sharing about your experience, please reach out to our HR department.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 111 Reviews

CentralReach Reviews FAQs

CentralReach has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 111 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at CentralReach to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, CentralReach employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at CentralReach. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

88% of CentralReach employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CentralReach 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at CentralReach to be career development, benefits, senior leadership and the cons to be workplace .

Popular Careers with CentralReach Job Seekers