Centric Business Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "Great company!"

Pros

Company values their employees and takes the time to mentor sales reps.

Cons

Like any outside B2B sales the role can be challenging so it's very important to absorb everything during the 4 week training.

2. "Great Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Centric Business Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great sales training, great comp program, company is growing, great place to grow and develop on a personal level, fun & hardworking culture

Cons

No cons at this time

3. "Account Representative"

I have been working at Centric Business Systems full-time

Pros

Great culture. Management really cares about the people. Income and advancement opportunities are really good. The managers really push you to be the best you can be. Lots of incentives and trips. Caring staff. You will grow from the experience!

Cons

I takes a lot of hard work to get started. You have to be the type of person that wants a career and not just a job! You need to be willing to pay the price for success.

Advice to Management

Keep attracting people who share your corporate culture and those who are really looking to make a difference in their lives. It makes everything better when everyone wants to get better!

5. "Sales at Centric"

Current Employee - Territory Manager in Owings, MD
    Current Employee - Territory Manager in Owings, MD

I have been working at Centric Business Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

At Centric you are given the tools and the support you need to be successful. The culture breeds success. As a sales professional, you have to put in the necessary hard work and follow the plan.

Cons

There is a significant amount of work in building your territory and pipeline in your first year. If you put the effort in the rewards are exponential!

Advice to Management

Continue with training and upward career mobility path to encourage long-term tenure

6. "Sales"

I have been working at Centric Business Systems full-time

Pros

People genuinely care. The leadership team and managers at Centric care about your success as an individual and invest the time and effort to help you accomplish your goals. They expect a lot of you, but want to see you maximize your potential.

Cons

There is a lot of work. The job does require a lot of time, especially getting started in a territory. There is a lot of time you need to devote to building your future success, but it is well worth it in the end.

Advice to Management

Continued effective training and development.

7. "The challenge I have been looking for."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at Centric Business Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am not new to the industry and have had few other jobs thru out my carer, but none fully satisfied me. Centric has done this, yes its a lot of work, but it is so much more rewarding. I feel I have been pushed to new levels and my personal goals are now even higher then before.

Cons

As stated above, its a lot of work. Centric expects you to give them 100%. So if you are looking for a carer that you can mail it in and collect a pay check this is not the best fit. If you want to see how far you can go, ... Well this place will defiantly help push you there.

Advice to Management

Continue to help drive excellence. Helping the younger staff understand the destination and the journey will help them grow faster.

"Account Representative II"

Current Employee - Account Representative II in Owings Mills, MD
    Current Employee - Account Representative II in Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at Centric Business Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with Centric a little over a year and it was a great career decision for me. It is a very challenging yet rewarding company to work for. I received a promotion from Account Rep to Account Rep II very early on in my career. There is a clear growth plan for me which allows me to hit my personal and professional goals I have for myself. To be great at this job requires a disciplined work ethic, great communication skills, attention to detail, and a MUST WIN attitude! My manager truly cares about me and pushes me to my limits every day! The commission is uncapped and you get out whatever you put in from a financial perspective.

Cons

It can take a while to build up the pipeline of clients (all net new business), but if you stay focused and think long term it will happen. It's a competitive industry to be in, but Centric has the best products, a consultative process, a service team who cares, and great sales support!

"Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tysons Corner, VA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at Centric Business Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The leadership is strong, full of vision and in touch with their employees and customers.
    The growth opportunity is incredible for employees just joining the team as well as ones who have been with Centric for a while.
    Centric values family and that has been one of the most important things for me.

Cons

As a part of any growing organization there are challenges. Communication between departments has been an area of improvement that Centric continues to focus on and I have seen improvements over my time here.

10. "Fast growing company"

I have been working at Centric Business Systems full-time

Pros

Centric offers a true opportunity to grow with in a company and offers expanding roles for those who want them. Compensation is great from starting through the ranks. The senior management truly cares about making sure all employees feel wanted and needed.

Cons

no major cons just the typical sales organization day to day things that can weigh a sales person down. Paperwork can be tedious but that is about it.

"Excellent company"

Pros

Rapidly growing company with huge opportunity.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of