Centric Business Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Administrative Coordinator in Owings Mills, MD
    Current Employee - Sales Administrative Coordinator in Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at Centric Business Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've only worked for Centric for a short time, but I'm honored to be a part of the team. It's a true family culture, with tons of fun events and perks. The management staff is friendly and helpful. They make your feel appreciated and reward you for hard work.

Cons

Centric is growing rapidly and hiring many new members, keeping track of new members and job duties can be difficult, but that's a good problem to have if you ask me.

2. "Sales"

I worked at Centric Business Systems full-time

Pros

People are very friendly and kind.

Cons

none strikes me at the moment.

"Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tysons Corner, VA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at Centric Business Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Leadership and Training. Hands down one of the best initial training programs I've gone through. You will learn about the technology, AND how to sell.
    I also appreciate how quickly my manager was began to groom me for management by allowing me to shadow other rep's one-on-ones'. If you want to work in a place where the managers lead by example, and are able to give you quality feedback, then this is the place for you. They certainly walk their talk.

Cons

No company is perfect, but I appreciate how Centric is continually looking to improve their operations. Since I've been with Centric, they have proactively set up key groups to establish ways the company can continue to change to promote growth. With this comes growing pains and change management, but nothing unbearable.

"Sales"

I have been working at Centric Business Systems full-time

Pros

Centric is an incredible place to work. The culture, driven from the top down, creates an environment of high expectations, success, growth, teamwork, and fun. People are truly passionate about the work they do and rewarded for doing it well. Unlike many organizations today that seem to focus only on the bottom line, Centric shows a steadfast commitment to the customers and the employees.

Cons

You will be surrounded by people who challenge you to be great. If your goals are to be average, you won't fit in. You will go home tired.

Advice to Management

I love that the Centric management team has an intense desire to continue to improve the business. They solicit feedback from employees on where to focus their efforts and more importantly back up the talk with execution.

"Account Executive"

Pros

five word minimum is was too much.

Cons

I was not paid 1 million dollars.

6. "Great company!"

Pros

Company values their employees and takes the time to mentor sales reps.

Cons

Like any outside B2B sales the role can be challenging so it's very important to absorb everything during the 4 week training.

7. "Great Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Centric Business Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great sales training, great comp program, company is growing, great place to grow and develop on a personal level, fun & hardworking culture

Cons

No cons at this time

8. "Sales at Centric"

Current Employee - Territory Manager in Owings, MD
    Current Employee - Territory Manager in Owings, MD

I have been working at Centric Business Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

At Centric you are given the tools and the support you need to be successful. The culture breeds success. As a sales professional, you have to put in the necessary hard work and follow the plan.

Cons

There is a significant amount of work in building your territory and pipeline in your first year. If you put the effort in the rewards are exponential!

Advice to Management

Continue with training and upward career mobility path to encourage long-term tenure

9. "Account Representative"

I have been working at Centric Business Systems full-time

Pros

Great culture. Management really cares about the people. Income and advancement opportunities are really good. The managers really push you to be the best you can be. Lots of incentives and trips. Caring staff. You will grow from the experience!

Cons

I takes a lot of hard work to get started. You have to be the type of person that wants a career and not just a job! You need to be willing to pay the price for success.

Advice to Management

Keep attracting people who share your corporate culture and those who are really looking to make a difference in their lives. It makes everything better when everyone wants to get better!

10. "Sales"

I have been working at Centric Business Systems full-time

Pros

People genuinely care. The leadership team and managers at Centric care about your success as an individual and invest the time and effort to help you accomplish your goals. They expect a lot of you, but want to see you maximize your potential.

Cons

There is a lot of work. The job does require a lot of time, especially getting started in a territory. There is a lot of time you need to devote to building your future success, but it is well worth it in the end.

Advice to Management

Continued effective training and development.