Found 266 of over 489 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Centric Consulting
The mission continues
This question is mainly for Military Veterans: I just finished the Salesforce Certified Admin Exam, and am going to schedule some interviews through the Salesforce Military Automatic Interviews Talent Alliance. The 2 "Featured" employers are Centric Consulting and CentralApp. Does anyone have any unique insights on either of these companies? Have any veterans gone through these Talent Alliance Automatic Interviews and would like to share their experience?
Got a burning question about Centric Consulting? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Centric Consulting employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great Culture and Atmosphere" (in 59 reviews)
- "Work Life Balance is good" (in 50 reviews)
- "I've worked with some really great people that have made working with Centric very enjoyable." (in 43 reviews)
- "2. Option to Work from Home (2 days)" (in 24 reviews)
- "Great leadership in my business unit." (in 23 reviews)
- "There is no 401k match" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Centric Consulting and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWNov 30, 2022Technology LeadCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
- great culture - people - technology - work - work life balance - remote work options - only output and culture matters to company - parties - insurance - Learning - flat structure
- No cons every thing is goodCentric Consulting Response9mo
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear you are having a great time working with us. We are constantly finding ways to motivate and encourage our employees and offer them the adequate infrastructure to grow professionally. Thank you, Anirudh Kejriwal - Vice President
- 5.0Aug 7, 2023Vice PresidentCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsCharlotte, NC
• Private ownership - Centric is a privately-held organization with no external investors or stakeholders. Being privately-held gives us the freedom to be flexible and dynamic to ensure employee and client satisfaction, as opposed to being focused on hitting internal growth and profitability goals that can, at times, conflict with what’s in the best interest of our employees and clients. We are beholden only to our clients and our employees, and have built a firm focused on providing an unmatched experience solely to these two stakeholder groups. • Employee Retention - Centric has never had a reduction in force (RIF) or layoff in the history of the firm, underscoring our commitment to our employees. Centric’s annual turnover rate has been in the single digits since the inception of the firm. Centric conducts an annual Employee Satisfaction survey, and our employee Net Promotor Score (NPS) has averaged 52 over the past three years (50 is considered excellent and 70 is considered world class). • Long Term Client Partnership - Centric’s client Net Promoter Score has averaged 65 over the past three years and is a strong testament to our focus on Delivery Excellence and providing our clients with an unmatched consulting experience. Nine out of 10 clients select Centric to perform additional work after the completion of our first project.
Growth is fueled organically and is subject to economic ebbs and flows.
Centric Consulting Reviews FAQs
Centric Consulting has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 489 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Centric Consulting to a friend and 98% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
99% of Centric Consulting employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Centric Consulting 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.