Centric Consulting Reviews
98% would recommend to a friend
(271 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
Found 271 of over 494 reviews
Updated Nov 14, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Centric Consulting
4 months ago
The mission continues
This question is mainly for Military Veterans: I just finished the Salesforce Certified Admin Exam, and am going to schedule some interviews through the Salesforce Military Automatic Interviews Talent Alliance. The 2 "Featured" employers are Centric Consulting and CentralApp. Does anyone have any unique insights on either of these companies? Have any veterans gone through these Talent Alliance Automatic Interviews and would like to share their experience?
Got a burning question about Centric Consulting? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Centric Consulting employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great Culture and Atmosphere" (in 60 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good" (in 49 reviews)
- "I've worked with some really great people that have made working with Centric very enjoyable." (in 42 reviews)
- "Work life balance given flexible work from home policy." (in 26 reviews)
- "Great leadership in my business unit." (in 25 reviews)
- "No real training programs for consultants." (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Centric Consulting and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWAug 2, 2023Senior ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
Work-life balance Nice pay Flexibility Learning Quarterly n annual parties in destination cities like Agra, Jaipur, Goa, etc. Helping team n many more
No cons as of nowCentric Consulting Response3mo
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience working at Centric Consulting. It's fantastic to know that you're enjoying a healthy work-life balance, competitive compensation, and flexibility in your role. As you continue your journey with Centric Consulting, please know that your well-being and job satisfaction remain a top priority for us. If you ever have any further feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you, Anirudh Kejriwal - Vice President
- 5.0Aug 7, 2023Vice PresidentCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsCharlotte, NC
• Private ownership - Centric is a privately-held organization with no external investors or stakeholders. Being privately-held gives us the freedom to be flexible and dynamic to ensure employee and client satisfaction, as opposed to being focused on hitting internal growth and profitability goals that can, at times, conflict with what’s in the best interest of our employees and clients. We are beholden only to our clients and our employees, and have built a firm focused on providing an unmatched experience solely to these two stakeholder groups. • Employee Retention - Centric has never had a reduction in force (RIF) or layoff in the history of the firm, underscoring our commitment to our employees. Centric’s annual turnover rate has been in the single digits since the inception of the firm. Centric conducts an annual Employee Satisfaction survey, and our employee Net Promotor Score (NPS) has averaged 52 over the past three years (50 is considered excellent and 70 is considered world class). • Long Term Client Partnership - Centric’s client Net Promoter Score has averaged 65 over the past three years and is a strong testament to our focus on Delivery Excellence and providing our clients with an unmatched consulting experience. Nine out of 10 clients select Centric to perform additional work after the completion of our first project.
Growth is fueled organically and is subject to economic ebbs and flows.
- 4.0Oct 29, 2023Lead Software EngineerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearColumbus, OH
100% remote position allows for flexibility
Simply was not the best place for me
- 5.0Jun 23, 2023Senior ManagerFormer EmployeeChicago, IL
A rare combination of interesting client work, local geography focus, and a fantastic group of colleagues. Without question, the most down to earth/genuine group of professionals I have worked with over a long career in consulting.
Really nothing to offer here - the company stays true to its values, and that's reflected in both high client and employee satisfaction.Centric Consulting Response5mo
Thanks for the kind review. So glad to hear your thoughts. As you know, we are very careful about hiring the right kinds of people that align to our cultural norms. UMCX and UMEX are some of Centric's secret sauce. Unmatched client experiences, and unmatched employee experiences. One contributes to the other, and vice versa. Keep up the good work in Chicago. Mike Brannan. VP Tech.
- 3.0May 25, 2023Business AnalystFormer EmployeeAkron, OH
Good management and support that holds regular touch-base meetings with employees
Does not assist contractors to get the next job once an assignment is complete from one client.2
- 4.0May 26, 2023Azure Devops EngineerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCincinnati, OH
To have consulting experience Good place to work
Chanllaging if you dont have prior consulting experience1Centric Consulting Response5mo
Thanks for the favorable review. Also excited to see Azure DevOps. Such an important skill, such a key to successful software development. We need to keep working on our training for younger and less experienced consultants. Agree that it takes a bit of work to get oriented and find your people and find your mentors. Good news is that most do. Always feel free to communicate any good thoughts regarding making this a better place for less experienced people. Thanks, Mike Brannan, VP Tech.
- 5.0Apr 17, 2023Senior ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCincinnati, OH
Amazing Culture Very smart co-workers willing to jump in and help
Honestly, I have yet to find a con.Centric Consulting Response7mo
Thanks for the review. Glad you are enjoying your co-workers. There are so many kind and smart people at Centric. Makes the work environment so enjoyable. And a no-con experience. Wow! Wonderful. Here's to hoping it stays that way. Thanks. Mike Brannan, VP Tech
- 5.0Mar 3, 2023Senior ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsCincinnati, OH
This company is forward thinking, inclusive and cares about their employees.
Literally have no downsides for me.Centric Consulting Response7mo
Let's go! Thanks for the nice review. Glad you're having a no-cons experience at Centric. Mike Brannan - VP Tech.
- 5.0Jan 10, 2023Senior ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSaint Louis, MO
Great place if you are tired of the Big 4 consulting grind.
Small but growing at a tremendous pace.Centric Consulting Response8mo
Thank you for the great review. We've thought through how to protect the attributes of our culture that we love as we grow. This includes training our existing and up-and-coming leaders to lead with our value system/culture. We always welcome feedback on how to make our culture better. Thank you!
Centric Consulting Reviews FAQs
Centric Consulting has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 494 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at Centric Consulting to a friend and 98% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
98% of Centric Consulting employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Centric Consulting 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.