Centrinex Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "LOVE IT!"

Current Employee - Lending Agent in Lenexa, KS
    Current Employee - Lending Agent in Lenexa, KS

I have been working at Centrinex full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Managers are kind and attentive and professional

Cons

Nothing, just that maybe the 401K could start a little sooner.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! I love working for Shelly, Amber, Shayna, Julie, and Carol!

2. "Hood"

I have been working at Centrinex full-time

Pros

Nothing the place is a joke

Cons

Micro management. Breaks are short. Place is super strict

3. "Washing windows"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lenexa, KS

I worked at Centrinex full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They will accept practically anyone.

Cons

They ask their "Team Leads" to wash the windows in the building on a rotating schedule. Literally. I am not exaggerating.
    They've stenciled a "CSR Bill of Rights" that features the right to multitask, the right to show up on time, the right to work hard, the right to listen to the customer. These are all parts of what has always been seen as a "work ethic". Not a right that someone bestows upon me. Anyone can see this through the window of the employees entrance if you'd care to see for yourselves.
    They are also overly political and encourage you to vote a certain way for specific candidates in Kansas and I'm not comfortable. Go check their parking lot for the permanent sign that says "Reserved for Senator _________(gives name, which I've forgotten).

Advice to Management

Really ? You have your Team Leads washing windows in the building ? You can't hire professional cleaning people ? Wow.

Sep 11, 2018 – CEO/Owner

CEO Response:

A lot of what you have written is just a simple misunderstanding of what we are trying to accomplish here. That's too bad. Good news is that with your feedback, I can tell my folks... More

4. "Customer service rep for ace cash express"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lenexa, KS

I worked at Centrinex full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay and benefits are decent

Cons

It's a call center there quality of employees is horrible they are not worried about the quality of work they are just looking for a body to fill a seat. Entertain young immature kids and hassle the good employees over minimal petty things. Working there is like being in high school all over again!!!!

Advice to Management

Strive for more qualified employees not kids just out of high school and when you have good quality employees weigh your benefits when it comes to the small things you guys are losing to many quality people for kids that won't be there a month before quiting!!!

Aug 14, 2018 – CEO/Owner

CEO Response:

Great feedback, thank you. In discussing these items internally over the past few months, I tend to agree with what you are saying about who we hire. I am trying to make it more... More

5. "Customer service representative"

I worked at Centrinex full-time

Pros

Meeting interesting people of many backgrounds

Cons

There is no job security, low pay.

Aug 20, 2018 – CEO/Owner

CEO Response:

Given the extremely low unemployment rate here in the Kansas City area (under 4% this year), I have decided to continue to raise our starting hourly rate for new and experienced... More

6. "Good Place to Work Where you are more than a badge number"

I have been working at Centrinex full-time

Pros

Casual Atmosphere
    Plenty of opportunities for growth
    A lot of team building activities
    Executive and Management make it a point to know all employees
    Good Work and Work Ethics are acknowledged and rewarded

Cons

Decent wage but probably could be bumped up a $1 -$2 per hour
    Slowly getting benefits comparable to older companies of the same size
    Seems a little bit on cliquish and not always based on knowledge or performance

CEO Response:

Love the review. Thank you. The staff are trying to come up with a lucrative way for the CSR's to refer over other good employees and pay you well for it; like a monthly bonus for... More

"Hanging my hat here!"

I have been working at Centrinex full-time

Pros

While I enjoy many "things" about Centrinex, allow me to illustrate why you should choose this company. No Seniority lists. If you show up, perform at minimum expectations or better, and display a professional and positive attitude; advancement awaits. Advancement is not contingent on how long you have been parking in the lot. There is no "requirements" for any position. If you show you have the ability and the ambition; they will train you the position. Advancement comes from the rank and file first... nearly all promotions since I have been here (90%+) have been from inside the company. I have decided to "hang my hat here".. if you are looking for more than just a job. If you are looking for a career opportunity at a place that rewards good performance, wants to advance their entry level personnel into management positions, and will honestly give your suggestions a try... Come join us... we want you too.

Cons

The main con for me, is what most find beneficial. I get exhausted by all the Spirit Weeks that entail dressing in costumes or the like, all the community charities we donate to or assist in some way shape or form ( although it allows me to say I gave at the office; which is good I guess) , and constantly taking employees off the floor for business related continued education (Centrinex U)... I sometimes wish they would just let us work instead of all the extracurricular stuff we do, but again... most people enjoy it.

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on; you are worth my labor.

CEO Response:

Thank you for an awesome review. You hit the nail on the head in so many ways.

With our Spirit stuff, I get that it can be tiring for sure. I think sometimes we try to be all... More

8. "Teachers Pet"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

I worked at Centrinex full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun co-workers that are on your level

Cons

Unless you are sleeping with the boss or partying with the boss all the time then different rules. A lot of the "managers" are either always on their cell phone, disappearing, don't know what they are doing or have loud conversations about gossip or other personal things. If you are one of the people who actually does all of the work that they get paid for then there is no room for error.

Advice to Management

Have better managers that don''t sit and break the rules then write up the people underneath them or fire them without pause.

CEO Response:

These are some serious allegations that are being made regarding sleeping with employees to improve your success potential in the company. Rest assured, I will take a look at this... More

9. "Best place in town"

Current Employee - Csr1 in Lenexa, KS
    Current Employee - Csr1 in Lenexa, KS

I have been working at Centrinex full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love working for Centrinex because management really does care for you and you have a lot of opportunities to move up in the company. I love the new CSR levels!

Cons

I can't think of anything bad

You rock! Thank you!

Bart

10. "Great Experience"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Overland Park, KS
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Centrinex full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have just completed my first week of employment. The trainer was outstanding; very engaging and kept our training class engaged by presenting the information in a very upbeat way. I found management and other employees to be very helpful.

Cons

With only a week under my belt, I would say none at this time.

CEO Response:

Keep it up. I hope things are still going well for you!

Sincerely,