Centura Health IT Customer Service Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor

3.1
Centura Health CEO and President Peter D. Banko
Peter D. Banko

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Positive work environment and fun team atmosphere (in 14 reviews)

• Great people, positive corporate culture (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper Management preach core values but do not live by them (in 16 reviews)

• Have to balance realities of business with patient care - not as much money for non- (in 10 reviews)

"The company was a very stable and enjoyable place to work. I was there for almost 13 years."

Former Employee - IT Customer Service Analyst in Englewood, CO
    Former Employee - IT Customer Service Analyst in Englewood, CO

I worked at Centura Health full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I really enjoyed by co-workers and the building was located in a lovely area. My manager was a very fair and hard working, loyal person.

Cons

I was not able to move up to a more challenging position which was quite frustrating for me.

Advice to Management

N/A

2. "mixed bag on the service desk"

Current Contractor - IT Customer Service Analyst in Centennial, CO
    Current Contractor - IT Customer Service Analyst in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Centura Health as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

pay is solid, management is competent, team was mostly great. keep most of their equipment up to par, facilities are serviceable and clean. coffee bar. they encourage people to go to school and benefits are pretty solid.

Cons

i was to start off by saying i was let go because management found out i had a phone interview at a different company, so theres that. Also, theres a chronic case of spinelessness from management and co-workers affecting the place. People would spy on what i was doing, and taddle to management. was insulted when i took less than 50 calls a day its owned by a church somehow, so people will expect you to just agree with them when talking about religion, really dont like disagreement. Management makes a effort but its clearly insincere when they ask for input. Also they have a hard time saying no or countering the demands of upper management and will commit to projects that they have not business doing.

Advice to Management

stop watching fox news, people under 30 can work too, and grow a pair; mean it when you ask how im doing