KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Centura Health

Engaged Employer

Centura Health

Add a Review

Centura Health Employee Reviews about "good benefits"

Updated Jan 14, 2021

Found 34 of over 862 reviews

3.5
Centura Health CEO and President Peter D. Banko
Peter D. Banko
Pros
  • "Good benefits and opportunities for advancement(in 35 reviews)

• "Cohesive, proud, supportive work environment(in 29 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Upper Management does not care about improving processes(in 23 reviews)

• "Reorganizing management has led to high turnover recently(in 18 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Centura Health and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "good benefits"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Very good people and great place to work

Oct 19, 2020 - Certified Nursing Assistant CNA in Colorado Springs, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, fair pay, good benefits

Cons

None come to mind at the moment

Talent Acquisition

Thank you very much for the positive rating and kind words! We truly appreciate it!

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good place to work

Jan 14, 2021 - Registered Nurse, BSN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and opportunities for advancement

Cons

Too top heavy and many decisions are made without listening to staff

Talent Acquisition

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive rating!

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Family Practice

Oct 22, 2020 - Office Specialist III
      Business Outlook

Pros

PTO, holidays off, great co-workers, good benefits, training opportunities, nice facilities, patient centered care.

Cons

The year I quit, there was no longer performance based raises. There were ALWAYS major changes going on which would drastically affect patient care/flow. Provider turnover due to burnout.

Talent Acquisition Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback. If you are interested in sharing more about your experience with us please email CenturaCareers@Centura.org.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

PCA

Dec 2, 2020 - Patient Care Assistant (PCA) in Lakewood, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good environment and good benefits

Cons

The pay is better than most places

Talent Acquisition

We are grateful for you using your incredible talents on our team! Thank you for the review!

5. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good

Nov 30, 2020 - Certified Medical Assistant II in Aurora, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

They have good benefits for employees

Cons

I have not found any yet

Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us!

6. 2.0
      Former Employee

Going downhill

May 19, 2020 - Staff RN - Psych in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

They had a competitive salary and good benefits

Cons

if you care about your license at all, do not work here. There was a large amount of turnover after management change and now they only have a few staff members who have been there for longer than six months. The new staff is constantly leaving because the interview is misleading about patient loads, staffing, and scheduling. Their common policies and job roles were not written down anywhere, which caused constant miscommunication and safety hazards. I’m surprised the state department of health did not come more times while I was employed there. They were constantly short staffed, and were not afraid to continue admitting patients even when the staffing is not adequate. When I was there, I saw 23 patients be split between only two nurses. Management was impossible to get ahold of and showed very little support or recognition for staff members. This is one of the worst units I’ve worked on and wouldn’t be surprised if it was shut down in less than a year.

1 person found this review helpful

Talent Marketing

We are sorry to hear this is how you feel about your experience. What you've described is not our typical process. Please contact CenturaCareers@Centura.org if you would like to discuss this further.

7. 3.0
      Former Employee

After all it's healthcare

Aug 8, 2020 - Registered Nurse
      Business Outlook

Pros

Was the greatest ER to work 5+ years ago. Centura has a good benefits plan now.

Cons

It's healthcare. The top down cares very little about patients or employees. As time goes on choices always rotate around only profit (which is important) but does not take into account associates. However, Centura is no better or worse than any other healthcare system.

Talent Acquisition

We appreciate your feedback and honesty. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please contact CenturaCareers@Centura.org.

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Overview

Jan 14, 2021 - Recruiter in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Loved my boss Good Benefits Work/Life Balance good

Cons

C-Suite going through many changes. Many layoffs.

Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your review and feedback. We wish you the best of luck on your next career journey!

9. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Company playing "clean up" without much of a plan of how to move forward

Sep 22, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some excellent leaders who serve with integrity, excellent front line associates who care genuinely, good benefits, wide network of providers

Cons

Very incestuous promotion process - if you are an alumnus of the same schools as senior leadership you will be placed at the front of the line, whether or not your are qualified for the role

1 person found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the overall positive feedback. We would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns directly if you are interested, please reach out to our CenturaCareers@Centura.org and we can work directly with you to discuss your concerns.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

OK Company, but Understaffed

Jun 14, 2019 - Supervisor in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with the company for more than 10 years. Benefits are good, Most of the staff is well liked and good at what they do. Pay seems to be right along with the market. I think the PTO is great and they require you to take it.

Cons

There have been a lot of changes in Healthcare in 10 years. Most Healthcare companies are trying to figure out where they need to be and still stay profitable. The problem is, this has led to short staffing. Their new business model is to have one person do the same job at more than one of their locations. This means that one person could work at one Hospital for 3 days one week and 2 days at a different Hospital for the rest of the week. These people say they are always available by phone if you have a question, but usually they are too busy to take the call immediately, you have to leave a message and wait for a call back. This can be a problem if you need an answer immediately. Because of this there seems to be a shortage of staff and employees are feeling over worked. It is difficult to take the required time off, because the work continues to pile up at all locations you are working.

Talent Acquisition

At Centura Health, we value your feedback and would like to take this opportunity to learn more about your experience. If you would be willing to follow up with us at CenturaCareers@Centura.org, we would greatly appreciate it.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Reviews