What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "From the top down, the company genuinely cares for its employees." (in 4 reviews)
- "Great people" (in 4 reviews)
- "Residents and coworkers were the best" (in 3 reviews)
- "Management is always welcome to feedback from employees and residents, and all coworkers are extremely supportive and knowledgeable, especially to this new grad baby nurse." (in 3 reviews)
- "It's a beautiful place." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Century Park Associates and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
- Veteran Status
Found 70 of over 70 reviews
Updated Sep 10, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Sep 10, 2023Lifestyles directorFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsPost Falls, ID
Inclusive company that is always looking to improve. Christian based and genuine love of residents.
Corporate takes over too much, when they don't know the individual needs, interests and preferences of different regions. They fired 2 talented and well-loved department directors within one week based on false allegations and rumors. I , myself, was never given a warning or write up or anything.
Century Park Associates Reviews FAQs
Century Park Associates has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 70 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Century Park Associates to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
75% of Century Park Associates employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Century Park Associates 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.