Century Support Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "I loved it there"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Huntingdon, PA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Huntingdon, PA

I worked at Century Support Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Set schedule, Fantastic growth potential, professional but fun management

Cons

Sometimes stressful and very fast paced

2. "Honest Review."

Current Employee - Account Manager - Negotiator in North Huntingdon, PA
    Current Employee - Account Manager - Negotiator in North Huntingdon, PA

I have been working at Century Support Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I’m still relatively new (only a few months in) but this position has been good to me so far.

-Paid lunches
    -Set schedules (never work weekends unless you want to)
    -Overtime available if you want it
    -Bonuses at the end of each month
    -Being able to start work any time between 8am and 10am
    -For the most part - friendly management and colleagues
    -Well defined benefits and 401(k) are available
    -Relaxed dress code
    -Indepenence

Cons

-The base hourly rate does seem to be a bit low, but there’s potential to improve it
    -Being audited constantly can be a bit stressful in your first month or two, makes you feel like you’re making more mistakes than others
    -Some of us were told of a sign on/referral bonus when we were hired, but never received it.

Advice to Management

My biggest advice would be to work on your base hourly rate. I understand that we’re given bonuses based on the settlements that we complete, but we only receive that bonus once per month. It can make it difficult to manage expenses when we know the first check every month is going to be significantly low. Other than that, it’s a nice place to work and I’m happy with the friends I’ve made in my short time here.

3. "Negotiator"

I have been working at Century Support Services full-time

Pros

great starter job. good bonus pay

Cons

a little boring at times

"Best Decision I Ever Made!"

Current Employee - Negotiation Department
    Current Employee - Negotiation Department

I have been working at Century Support Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Benefits. Great Pay (+ monthly bonuses). Fun People & Environment.

Cons

Business Casual Dress Code. If it was just Casual dress every day, since we are not client facing, I would have no other complaints. This is very minor anyways. Not something that would ever cause me to not like a company. But it would be awesome if it was a casual dress code.

Advice to Management

I love this company! I do not know how anyone could have anything bad to say about this company. They are so accommodating to everyone's needs. I have never worked for a company that is so concerned about all employee happiness. I have never felt unimportant here. I am still "young", in my 30's, but plan on staying here forever. I think some of the negative comments are from people who do not hold themselves accountable for their own faults. Century does not want people to fail. Century wants people to grow and they want to help every step of the way. I have worked hard since day one and I have been promoted 2x in under 2 years. December 2017 was my 2 year mark. I'll say it again, I LOVE CENTURY and all of my teammates here!

"A company that truly cares for their employees."

Pros

Great company. Work hard and you will succeed, like anywhere, but here they go out of their way to care about employees. Management is fair and competent. Your voice does matter here and management does listen and ASKS for opinions.

Cons

Off the top of my head, there aren’t really any cons. Maybe more access to financial news related books or magazines in break areas? I don’t know, everything is great.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing! Continue to show your employees that you care and they will care!

"Get in While you Can!"

Current Employee - Negotiator in Huntingdon, PA
    Current Employee - Negotiator in Huntingdon, PA

I have been working at Century Support Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for. Co-workers are very friendly and management is very supportive and encouraging and actually has our backs in matters relating to creditors (which is nice because previous jobs i have worked, management usually didn't). The hours are great and the pay is very good once out of training. You have the opportunity to move up quickly as long as you perform (i was promoted 3 times in my first 9 months). Overall, i would say my time at Century so far has been nothing but awesome.

Cons

The pay during training could be better

"Great Place!"

Current Employee - Customer Support Liaison
    Current Employee - Customer Support Liaison

I have been working at Century Support Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with Century going on two years and it is a great place to work! If you want to get promoted, it is clearly outlined how to get there with management that helps you reach your goals. I moved up in the company a little under a year and I continue to grow as an employee. Co-workers are like family and it's such a friendly environment.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like!

Advice to Management

keep encouraging employees and taking feedback

"Actually LOVE my job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irwin, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irwin, PA

I have been working at Century Support Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with Century a little over a year and really love my job. The environment is friendly and uplifting. The job itself is explained and trained very well. It is rewarding to help others with their debt resolution. I look forward to work, not many folks have that kind of job! The benefits are wonderful and start day one. I cannot say enough great things about working here! Highly recommend!

Cons

I really see no cons to working here. Management is more than approachable and considerate to any issues and or suggestions. The only thing that would make me happier here would be bringing my dog to work with me.

Advice to Management

Always listen to your employees. It makes work wonderful and is appreciated.

"Century is a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Service Support Specialist in Irwin, PA
    Current Employee - Service Support Specialist in Irwin, PA

I have been working at Century Support Services full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

As a 10 year veteran employee, I can honestly say Century is one of the best places I have ever worked at. They care very much about their employees, as well as all of their clients. Any issues large or small are always taken care of quickly and fairly.

Century is a fast growing company, and they promote from within as often as possible. Their are tons of opportunities available for advancement into other departments or even to grow in your current department.

Cons

I have no cons to share about Century at this time. Any issues can most always be worked out by speaking to a Manager, or Human Resources, etc.

Advice to Management

Keep up the active communication with employees.

"Perfectly Happy!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Irwin, PA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Irwin, PA

I have been working at Century Support Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've worked with Century for a little over a year and the company has more than lived up to all of its promises. From the interview process, to day 1, to day 365, I have consistently felt valued as an employee and I couldn't possibly ask for more!

Cons

None! If I got an offer to work somewhere else, I wouldn't accept! Century is the place I intend to retire from