KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Updated Sep 25, 2021

Found 131 of over 201 reviews

3.6

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Cerebral (CA) and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Cerebral

Sep 25, 2021 - Registered Nurse, BSN in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

remote work place, Great pay

Cons

no salary guarantee as a 1099 employee

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Mission-driven organization that's changing mental healthcare

Sep 7, 2021 - Medical Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

- super mission-driven colleagues who are hard working and great to work with - use of innovative data science techniques to improve clinical outcomes - providing care for a wide range of diagnoses beyond mild/moderate depression and anxiety - clinical team is one of the most diverse group ive ever seen (49% self-identify as non-white), which really improves choices for patients

Cons

- EMR is a work in progress, though it is getting better over the past few months

9 people found this review helpful
  3. Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals
  4. 5.0

So Rewarding to Work for a Mission Driven Company

Sep 3, 2021 - Leadership in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Cerebral a couple of months ago. Prior to this role, I have spent my career in massive client service organizations, so this is my first time working for a startup. In just a couple of short months, I already feel that I have learned and grown so much as a professional. In addition, the team here is wonderful. Every person that I have met has been humble, kind, smart and incredibly hard working. I am excited to see what Cerebral will do next and can't believe I get to be a part of it.

Cons

This is definitely not a 9 - 5pm job. This is a fast paced startup trying to really accelerate, which can mean a lot of hours (but rewarding). This can be a positive or a negative, but this company is 100% remote. There are times that I do miss going into an office (esp if you lack space in your apartment)

10 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

fast paced, rapid growth company

Aug 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

mission driven company with many passionate, intelligent, dedicated staff working hard every day to increase access to mental health care. Lots of support to move projects forward and pilot new initiatives. Incredible team who can problem solve quickly

Cons

fast paced growth has required a lot of speed to catch up, so things move very quickly!

15 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company to work for with a driven team and opportunity for growth

Sep 15, 2021 - Clinical Coordinator in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great company to work for, and fully remote. This freedom has allowed me to travel and have a freedom I have never experienced with a job, as long as I have a good internet connect. It is absolutely wonderful.

Cons

With it being a start-up company, there are a lot of changes, however, that is entirely expected, and makes work a fun and adaptive space.

4 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Great company

Sep 22, 2021 - Phone Coordinator in Laredo, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is friendly, fair compensation, great work culture.

Cons

A lot of information to learn.

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great, talented team & rewarding mission!

Sep 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having worked in startup environments my entire life, I will say that the team at Cerebral is one of the most talented and hard working. The people are kind and helpful. It's a super high growth company, and values/promotes members that take initiative and accountability - if you show you care and do something about it, you will be rewarded! The work is highly rewarding, and you have the opportunity to impact tens of thousands of lives each day. In terms of benefits: fully remote, good pay, unlimited PTO, health care benefits, etc.

Cons

Being fully remote, it is hard to get to know the entire team at such a fast growing company. This is not a 9-5 and it's not for the faint of heart (neither are any of the startups I have worked at before)! But Cerebral is changing lives and that doesn't come easy. Be ready for rewarding work!

3 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0

Fulfilling Place to Work

Aug 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Cerebral for a few months now and can't say enough great things about my experience. It is truly a company that embodies its mission of improving access to mental healthcare at scale. The company is growing at an impressive rate and the people are passionate about serving clients to the best of their ability. In the short time that I have been there, I have had the opportunity to grow in my own role and feel truly valued as an employee. I look forward to my future with Cerebral!

Cons

The only con that comes to mind is that we are unable to meet other employees right now due to COVID! Hoping that changes soon.

10 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture, super-fast growth, lots of opportunity.

Sep 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, super-fast growth, lots of opportunity.

Cons

Nothing to report at the moment.

7 people found this review helpful
  11. 5.0

Exciting Times!

Sep 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cerebral has been a great experience for me so far. The leadership team is a group of very talented individuals with the right mix of industry knowledge, strategy, and business development. The company has been growing rapidly and it's exciting to see all the new opportunities the company is exploring. All of my peers have been so supportive as well. The entire company is fully remote so that definitely helps balancing work and life responsibilities.

Cons

Hours can be a bit long but I realize that is pretty standard, especially at high growth startups after speaking with friends in similar stage companies.

1 person found this review helpful