What people are saying about Ceridian
Looking for feedback/reviews! My company (1600 employees in total, made up of five businesses) needs a new ATS. We're between two finalists and I'm looking for feedback and reviews on both. There is a third contender that the business wants but I don't think it's as good as the other two, so feedback on that one would be great as well. Jobvite Greenhouse Ceridian Please let me know your thoughts! Thanks!
Got a burning question about Ceridian? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Ceridian employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great for people who have families and need more flexibility and want a job they can stay in for years." (in 185 reviews)
- "The benefits were good and flexible" (in 181 reviews)
- "Good work life balance internationally but push from Australian management to get people back to office." (in 153 reviews)
- "Great Culture and work options" (in 125 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule and can work from home." (in 88 reviews)
- "Management has no working knowledge of the products that they service and thus client issues are not resolved quickly or correctly." (in 87 reviews)
- "There is no training for Application Analysts so they're stuck in a 'sink or swim' environment." (in 47 reviews)
- "Low salary if you join as an associate" (in 40 reviews)
- "long hours and cannot take vacation in December/January" (in 24 reviews)
- "Then upper management got greedy" (in 22 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Ceridian and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 137 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work from home"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Nov 8, 2019Ceridian CanadaCurrent Employee
Some teams operate with a great development culture while others do not. Your mileage may vary. Work from home options and remote options are available but dependent on team. Teams promote from within and growth opportunities are available.
Too much pressure on R&D to deliver urgent new features, ignoring the productivity problems. In-office teams do a poor job of engaging remote and virtual employees.2