Found 378 of over 437 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor Management since being bought by Saint" (in 29 reviews)
- "Hours are long and demanding." (in 12 reviews)
- "Horrible upper management, old equipment that constantly breaks down, poor communication" (in 9 reviews)
- "There are too many managers" (in 6 reviews)
- "Occasional long hours and project requirements" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of CertainTeed and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Aug 18, 2023Sales Operations SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMalvern, PA
Great benefits, nice building, and company is always growing.
So far, nothing negative about my experience with CertainTeed.
- 4.0Sep 14, 2023Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsAlabama City, AL
Many different opportunities within. Good benefits
Don't pay well, particularly when it comes to commissions - capped
- 4.0Jul 28, 2023Research Engineer ICurrent Employee
Nicest and most helpful group of people possible. Culture of the workplace is productive
Large waste of time and resources within R&D. Many tests and tasks are unnecessary and lack of leadership can lead to aimless work. Management rarely promotes from within.
- 5.0Aug 18, 2023Chemical Engineer Co-OpFormer EmployeeKansas City, MO
Good pay and quality engineering experience
Plant is in Kansas City, but in the industrial park near the west bottoms
- 5.0Aug 6, 2023Process EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPalatka, FL
The people are good to work with and there is always projects to work on
The work environment can be very hot temperature wise
- 1.0Aug 15, 2023Inspector PackagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsChowchilla, CA
You are paid extremely well.
You are essentially put in solitary confinement in the bagging modules hours on end by yourself unable to walk more than 5 feet away.
- 4.0Jun 21, 2023Human ResourcesFormer Employee, more than 3 years
They provide good upward mobility. Try to promote from within before seeking outside hires
Can have long working hours and production work is done in buildings without climate control.
CertainTeed Reviews FAQs
CertainTeed has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 437 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at CertainTeed to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
69% of CertainTeed employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CertainTeed 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.