Certified Payment Processing Reviews | Glassdoor

Certified Payment Processing Reviews

Updated Mar 1, 2018

Found 67 reviews

2.5
Certified Payment Processing CEO   (no image)
Pros
  • "The team leader also lies about the comission you will make, or should I say conveniently leaves out facts that will affect your pay(in 8 reviews)

• "The Parent company ( First American) is the best part of CPP(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "I could never even get a sales team leader on the phone to discuss other prospecting options or my setbackss on the job(in 11 reviews)

• "NONE of the business owners knew they had an appointment with me(in 6 reviews)

1. "Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Appointment Setter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Certified Payment Processing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Unlimited earning potential. Great people.

Cons

Its a difficult job. Its not easy.

Advice to Management

Training on product knowledge.

Certified Payment Processing2017-01-03
  2. "Thank you"

Former Employee - Trainer in Carrollton, TX

I worked at Certified Payment Processing full-time for more than a year

Pros

At this company I was promoted, recognized for my product knowledge & skill set. I was treated with respect & I appreciate the opportunity.

Cons

Quotas have to be met, numbers have to be made. This job is not for everyone.

Advice to Management

keep listening to your employees, team works makes the dream work.

Certified Payment Processing2018-03-01
  3. "Corporate Recruiter"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

I worked at Certified Payment Processing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You can make good money, but the position is misleading. All positions are sales.

Cons

All positions are sales with a base pay (minimum) and mostly commissions on getting outside reps to sell credit card machines. Information provided in training is barely true. It takes a while before you realize how dishonest this organization truly is.

Advice to Management

Honesty on the front end builds loyalty with customers and employees.

Certified Payment Processing2017-06-29
  4. "Incredibly high expectations with little training, poor teaching and no resources"

Former Employee - Sales Manager/Team Leader in Carrollton, TX

I worked at Certified Payment Processing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great base pay starting off between 40 to 45 thousabd per year plus comm Great commision structure Sit/ standing positions Benefits

Cons

No work life balance Stressful lifestyle Can lead to alot of self doubt without good self esteem Changes how you view "helping people"

Certified Payment Processing2016-09-22
  5. "Terrible place"

Account Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at Certified Payment Processing for more than a year

Pros

Nothing, I have no idea how the company is still up and running.

Cons

Terrible sales environment Managers are liars

Advice to Management

Please be honest with your employees and sales reps who work for you.

Certified Payment Processing2016-08-09
  6. "How many times are they going to change names"

in Asheville, NC

I worked at Certified Payment Processing for less than a year

Pros

The only pro about working for this company is you get to meet new people everyday

Cons

They lie about setting appointments- They might set one or two, but the rest is just you walking in unannounced to pressure people into switching their payment processor. We got the cops called on us after they said they set an appointment at a beauty salon which was a lie. If you want to have a bad name in your community you should definitely work for CPP or whatever they call themselves now. They lie about paying... you- They find ways to swindle you out of your bonuses. They say they reimburse you for gas when you make a certain number of sales then find a way to not pay you. They also didnt pay me after I went back 3 times to a business because they kept "losing" a signature sheet (but the funny thing was without that sheet they said they couldn't charge him for service but they were already charging him. They cheat the customers- I stayed in contact with someone I signed up for their service and they told me they have money missing when they batch out for the night.. I signed a very sweet Korean lady up for a POS (Point of Sale) system for her restaurant which was awesome, or so I thought. See they already had her under contract under a different company name Which my team leader told me to go ahead and sign her up. I signed her up and they started double charging her, but they told me I wouldn't get credit for my hard work since she was already under contract. I go eat there once a week since I feel bad for helping them do her dirty the food is awesome. I told her to just go to Sam's Club for her payment processing and if she sues them I would help her explain what a dirty company CPP is. They are just a very crooked company in general

Advice to Management

Management knows they run a shady biz. Theres no advice to give except to stop doing people dirty

Certified Payment Processing2016-05-19

"The President of the company has been sued by the attorney general need I say more?"

Former Employee - Sales Manager/Team Leader in Carrollton, TX

I worked at Certified Payment Processing full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The Parent company ( First American) is the best part of CPP. They I believe honestly care but they can't be there everyday to see the lies, unethical practice, filth and overall unhealthy environments. They should have never fired the former president and hired Andy Frankel.

Cons

There is not enough room to type, they overcharge there customer with hidden fees. They tell he sales staff to avoid he fees and lie. No bonus are ever correct on purpose. If you want to be a manager there check your paperwork they put you in a two year non-compete so if you want to leave you are trapped. They hire 1099 reps tell them they get good appointments when I fact they don't. They make fake Internet... postings about people liking there company when in fact they don't. Andy cares more about going to Dallas National golf course then building a company. No training and they openly degrade people for sex,and gender. I could keep going but I think you get the point this is bad news.

Advice to Management

People remember only 20% of what you say but 80% how you make them feel. C.P.P. Should be ashamed of how they make a majority feel.

Certified Payment Processing2016-04-08

"sales rep"

in McAllen, TX

I worked at Certified Payment Processing

Pros

training is fast papers delivery is fast

Cons

they say they would give you pre apponitments the first day i worked they sent me to places that where a year closed the ad said 5 pre appointments a day no door to door, ended up door to door with no appointment at all they always want to talk with the owner but they tell you go to this place and ask for somebody it ends up beiong a waiter, a car washer, i got some good clients and they ask for a presentation... in order to change but they told me they dont do that if you dont sign in the moment it doesnt work very rude manager

Certified Payment Processing2015-12-28
  9. "appointment planner"

I have been working at Certified Payment Processing

Pros

Great benefits and wonderful people

Cons

Fluxuation of payment varies too much

Certified Payment Processing2015-10-31
  10. "MSC"

I have been working at Certified Payment Processing for less than a year

Pros

Meeting new people, and great benefits..

Cons

Commission based payment, no bonuses incentives.

Certified Payment Processing2015-10-27