Ces Usa Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated June 19, 2017

Full-time Part-time

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Venkat Davarapalli

1. "Very good company to work for"

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in Bolingbrook, IL
    Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in Bolingbrook, IL

Pros

CES is a very customer oriented company providing entrepreneurial opportunities for employees to solve customer problems. They provide comprehensive services to Asset Managers. Retailers, Health Care Organizations and Manufacturing companies.

Cons

Operates mainly in USA and India. Recently started operations in Ireland and Middle East countries in Dubai and Saudi Arabia.

"product designer"

Current Employee - Product Designer in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Product Designer in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Ces Usa (More than 5 years)

Pros

easy work, lay back work

Cons

bad management they dont any guide line its every where

Advice to Management

know what you are doing

3. "Systems Analyst"

Current Employee - Systems Analyst
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst

I have been working at Ces Usa full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone really work hard to achieve goals

Cons

I wish it should expand services other places to

"Do not work here - the managements is out to rip you off"

Former Employee - Contractor
    Former Employee - Contractor

Pros

The company CES was doing work for was from India also and they were OK to work for. CES was another story.

Cons

I am a highly skilled American with extensive IT skills and expect to be paid on time.
    1 The same recruiter goes by different names.
    2. Continue changing offers
    3. Hard to understand, poor English
    4. Does not pay on time
    5. Company wants to use your money after the client pays them
    6. Recruiter claims he has to get approval from Team for any decisions.
    6. Drags out contract discussions hoping to wear you down.
    7.When you receive the contract it is at the last minute before you are to start work.
    8. Their client has a start date for you and you still may not have any agreement.
    9. Never did receive a signed contract from them..
    10. Their client wanted me for my special talents so I was well paid.
    11. It took 6 weeks to get my first check. That only happened after I made a lot of noise with the client.
    12 Still waiting for my last two checks since I am no longer on the project.

Advice to Management

Treat you contractors like humans and quit going out of you way to try and make a few more INR's

5. "great"

Pros

opportunities to advance quickly with hard work

Cons

to much to do competitors have better price

6. "Just a routine life"

I have been working at Ces Usa full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good place for a fresher to learn

Cons

No cultural events
    Wrong view of company towards employee training
    Management always tries to get upper hand

Advice to Management

Stop wasting employee time by your name sake meetings and programs

7. "Good work/life balance"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Ces Usa full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Takes care of employees and provides good facilities. Good work/life balance.You will get a chance to work almost on every technology. They try to adopt new technologies emerging in the market. I am happy to work with optimistic people in CES.

Cons

I did not actually find any Con working in CES

Advice to Management

Good management. Very employee friendly company and always thinks of betterment of its employees. Leaders are very helpful & Lots of on-site opportunities. Keep it up.

"Worst company, Fake company"

Former Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Chennai (India)

Pros

Didn't find any Pros just cons

Cons

Will fire you even before joining the company.
    Fake promises are made.
    Fake reviews on Glassdoor.

Advice to Management

If you guys have no projects then stop hiring and close down your fake company. Stop making fake promises to the freshers.

9. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Ces Usa full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am associated with CES for about one year and my overall experience has been great.
    CES maintains a high level of transparency with all project and management related activities.
    All individuals are treated with great respect and everyone is given the opportunity to make their presence felt and voice heard.
    Training and grooming opportunities are provided to help individuals with emerging technologies.
    Great knowledge sharing platforms to learn from peers and share ideas.
    Individuals are provided opportunities to step up to higher responsibilities that they can handle irrespective of the years of experience.
    Office hours are 1:00 Pm to 10:00 Pm and the organization provides Free lunch snacks(fruits) and dinner.
    CAB is provided with common point pick-up and at door drop-off with a subsidized nominal price.
    I have found the work culture very friendly and flexible similar to the work culture in United states of America.

Cons

CES thrives on great values and loves all the individuals to incorporate the same into their lifestyle. Although I have to admit, this aspect is receiving some backlash with individuals that cannot relate to the value system.
    CES does not believe in replicating or following existing processes and largely depends on dynamic decisions and process modifications. This has lead to a little chaos where individuals could not make appropriate decisions. Process improvements are in progress and will help the growth of the organization.
    Technology changes of individuals used to be a challenge, this has been largely stabilized now.

Advice to Management

I believe that CES conceptualized with a great initiative to build a unique work culture. It takes some time to find the right individuals that appreciate the values and to take it forward. I see the values seeping through multiple levels slowly but steadily. Maintain the same level of energy in building the organization brick by brick.

10. "CES IT Private Limited will be your extended family."

Current Employee - Client Partnership Manager in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Client Partnership Manager in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Ces Usa full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Below are some of my observations, why I feel CES IT as the best place to work for -
    1) I witnessed tremendous growth (both personal and organizational) in the span of last 3.5 years!
    2) Employees wouldn’t have any boundaries for the career growth, in terms of knowledge acquisition (which is pivotal).
    3) The right place for the people who want to transform and get empowered, with 100% determination and zeal.
    4) Employees would have absolute clarity on the efforts being delivered (on project requirements, client expectations, project deliverables).
    a. Every engineer would interact with the client contact directly, without any hesitation and barriers.
    b. Engineers would plan the work effectively, in collaboration with the client (defining the deliverable w.rt. the acceptance criteria).
    c. Employees would take pride in delivering the project, on time and within budget (without compromising on the quality).
    5) With 100% transparency on business processes, employees are open to sharing thoughts (and ideas) on improvement opportunities.
    6) The mindset of the employees is tuned to constructive feedback, with an objective based interactions.
    7) Every employee will be given an equal opportunity to perform at a higher level and would be awarded and rewarded for the great work.
    8) The philosophy of the organization is to grow and nurture fellow colleagues, from the roots of thought process!
    9) Employees would treat CES IT as an extended family, with every single emotional touch (Know you is the best example)!
    10) Finally, the organization is full of entrepreneurs.

Cons

Employees will be given bigger challenges and higher responsibilities at an early stage. Some of them turn out to be most successful, while some are failing miserably. The failed employees are started complaining and leaving the organization.

Can get better at hiring right people (exceptional talent).

Advice to Management

Don't expect too much from every engineer.