What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "LOW salaries with this group" (in 16 reviews)
- "No work life balance achieved" (in 15 reviews)
- "Bad management and very easy to let you go" (in 11 reviews)
- "centred managers, threatening you with your job from the very first day." (in 10 reviews)
- "No life balance, always stressed, and no planning or forecasting for coverage or operations." (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Chalhoub Group and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
Found 488 of over 545 reviews
Updated Sep 15, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0May 27, 2021Administrative OfficerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsLebanon, IN
Working with group values: respect, excellence and entpreneurial give you the best motivation to be happy, productive and successful at your job.
The bad situation in Lebanon the last 4 years made the group to move out from Lebanon.1
- 3.0Jun 26, 2022EUCCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCairo, OK
support all users for their accounts and issue related to oracle and
overloaded every time and a lot of suppoet
- 5.0Jun 6, 2018Store ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHouston, TX
Benefits, school for kids, insurance, the % commission, and a good salary.
The milestones sometimes are tough to achieve.6
- 4.0Aug 31, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
environment is good. have many opportunities
management is okay, hr department is crapChalhoub Group Response4y
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review of your experience at Chalhoub Group. We value your feedback very much and wish you all the best in your future career!
- 5.0Aug 26, 2023Visual MerchandiserFormer Employee, more than 10 years
Caring about their employees Respectful Generous Invest in trainings and development of their employees Great benefits
I have nothing to say negative about Chalhoub group as an group - company I can only say that some people who works for the company in a higher positions (general manager or directors or Line managers etc.. and some HR people) doesn’t follow the Chalhoub values… and these people makes the working place not enjoyable… as they ignore concerns of team members that they manage..
- 5.0Sep 15, 2023Cosmetics Counter ManagerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsDubai
Possibilities to grow within the company Warm welcome I felt like family
During my work at Chalhoub I didn’t have a chance to take two days off It was hard to work with one day off sometimes
- 5.0Sep 6, 2023Master Makeup ArtistFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsDubai
Employee benefits. Clear and transparent communication from the company main body. Great customer service training experience. Market leaders.
I was feeling least motivated by my seniors while working for makeup for ever. Which made me quit my job and the my dream company.1
- 5.0Aug 31, 2023Receiving AssociateFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsDubai
Stable Company, good salary and employee benefits
LEVEL SHOES MANAGEMENT on this time is the worst because of politics
Chalhoub Group Reviews FAQs
Chalhoub Group has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 545 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Chalhoub Group to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
77% of Chalhoub Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Chalhoub Group 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.