Chameleon Integrated Services Reviews

Updated Mar 5, 2020

4.5
Chameleon Integrated Services CEO Jeffery Kelley (no image)
Jeffery Kelley
  1. "Awesome Company!"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Fort Meade, MD

I have been working at Chameleon Integrated Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay is awesome, good PTO package and really cared about their employees.

Cons

No sick or paternity leave and medical benefits could be improved.

March 9, 2020Recruiting Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As always, these comments will be shared with leadership. Just to clarify, the standard PTO for the first year of employment with Chameleon Integrated Services is 20 days or (4 weeks). This PTO is accrued at 6.15 hours per pay period. An employee can use this PTO for sick time, vacation, holiday or a personal day, in other words this is an all-inclusive PTO policy. PTO can also be used for Paternity leave. (if someone wants extended paternity leave, LWOP can be used and FMLA would cover the unpaid leave and would protect your job) We are always interested in hearing how we are able to improve our medical benefits as we are continuously working on improving this area. Please reach out to me or our HR Director with your thoughts and ideas. -- Rob - Director of Recruiting

2. "Great company that truly values their employees."

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Chameleon Integrated Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Exceptional Management Team & Company Culture. Professional Work Environment. Great Work/Life Balance. Solid Benefits Package. Top Notch Recruiting Team. Utilizes Employee's Personal Strengths & Skills.

Cons

None so far. The management staff really listens to employee suggestions and works hard to make it the most accommodating work environment possible.

3. "good company"

Current Employee - Systems Operator in Hill Air Force Base, UT

Pros

great company good pay

Cons

co workers are not reliable

September 5, 2019Recruiting Manager

Thank you for taking time to comment. We are happy that you feel that you work for a great company. Please remember that you can always reach out to your immediate supervisor to discuss your co-workers. If you need to, please reach out to HR to have a confidential conversation. Thanks again.

4. "Good company, pays well, terrible leave policy"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Chameleon Integrated Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The salary offered is good. The team at my location is very smart, the managers and team members care about each other, and are a pleasure to work with. The company has a good matching 401K plan and cares about the employees.

Cons

There is no opportunity to EVER earn more than 120 hours (15 days) of leave / PTO a year which must be used for all time off including FEDERAL HOLIDAYS, vacations, and sick time. This puts the company at a disadvantage for keeping their current employees and for hiring new employees. Health benefits are expensive.

June 3, 2019Recruiting Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As always, these comments will be shared with leadership. Just to clarify, the standard PTO for the first year of employment with Chameleon Integrated Services is 20 days or (4 weeks). This PTO is accrued at 6.15 hours per pay period. If you feel you are accruing at rate a that will lead you to a 120 hours of PTO instead of 160 hours of PTO, that needs to be corrected immediately. An employee can use this PTO for sick time, vacation, holiday or a personal day. This is an all-inclusive PTO policy Please contact the HR Director or reach out to me if you have any questions.-- Rob - Director of Recruiting

5. "Best Company EVER"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

Benefits are good, people are awesome and the environment is friendly. There are so many other things that make this company great, so I suggest getting a job here to find out for yourself.

Cons

None, because if there was a con, they've already fixed it.

6. "Decent Company"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer

I have been working at Chameleon Integrated Services full-time

Pros

Company offers decent salary, and average benefits.

Cons

this particular contract doesnt offer good work-life balance

7. "A great company"

I have been working at Chameleon Integrated Services full-time

Pros

It's sad to be leaving this team. But it is by far one of the best places I've worked. Great team, good pay, and decent benefits.

Cons

Wish we had holidays off and tuition reimbursement.

8. "Bright Future For CIS"

I have been working at Chameleon Integrated Services

Pros

What can I say. Looking back at all of jobs I’ve had and when it came to camaraderie and morale. Chameleon is a step above the rest. Everyone is approachable and having executive management that knows you AND wants to know you makes my time here that much better. It’s very evident that Chameleon cares about their employees and are always willing to listen.

Cons

Health/Dental/Vision is average. Zero monthly & annual bonus incentives for non-management positions. Everywhere I’ve been has offered either an employee or company performance based package. It definitely gets brought up around the office. With the fun, energetic and family atmosphere that we’re building around here, I just find it odd that nothing has ever been established.

September 5, 2019Recruiting Manager

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We will be sure to share all of your comments with leadership. Thanks again.

9. "Government Contracts"

I worked at Chameleon Integrated Services for more than a year

Pros

Good pay and benefits. Regular morale-building events. Good work environment.

Cons

No educational benefits other than assistance with obtaining required certifications.

10. "Great Experience"

Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Fort Meade, MD

I worked at Chameleon Integrated Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Loved the overall experience with working with Chameleon I loved every moment working for the company

Cons

Would Of Loved Holidays off but that comes with the mission essential concepts other than that everything else where more so Pros

May 5, 2020Recruiting Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As always, these comments will be shared with leadership. Just to clarify, the standard PTO for the first year of employment with Chameleon Integrated Services is 20 days or (4 weeks). This PTO is accrued at 6.15 hours per pay period. An employee can use this PTO for sick time, vacation, holiday or a personal day. You are correct, that a mission essential program comes with more coordination around holiday's to maintain 100% coverage. However, mission essential programs also continue to work and get paid during government shutdowns etc. Please contact the HR Director or reach out to me if you have any questions.-- Rob - Director of Recruiting

Found 37 reviews