Chameleon Integrated Services Reviews | Glassdoor

4.7
Jeffery Kelley

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. Featured Review

"Corporate Employee at Chameleon Integrated Services"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Chameleon Integrated Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great hard working group of individuals! The culture at this organization is excellent and team work is a constant factor here. I really enjoy going to work and even though it can be challenging at times , it is very well worth it!

Furthermore, the company is very well organized, every employee knows what task he or she is supposed to do and 98% of the time everything is running like clockwork!

Cons

I really don't see any cons , however the only issue that I can see is the 401k matching not being started until your with the company for 6 months.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Small growing business that is focused on it's employees"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

-Your time is highly regarded and there is a clear respect for your personal time
    -Friendly and helpful senior staff who help you and make you feel welcome when asking questions
    -Health and Dental Benefits are quite robust and affordable for the individual.

Cons

The office lacks some conveniences of a larger business

Advice to Management

Keep your doors open, I love being able to walk in and ask a question or discuss something without a meeting set up

"Great Company!"

Current Employee - Program Manager
    Current Employee - Program Manager

Pros

I have been with Chameleon for around a year and so far I haven't had single bad moment. I have been able to get through to upper management quickly when ever I need them.

Cons

I wish the pay was a little more competitive.

Advice to Management

I wish my role within CIS would have been better described to me beings that I'm contracted out to a different company.

Feb 17, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your comments and will take them into consideration for future conversations with candidates. We will continue to work hard to make improvements in... More

4. "Web Develeoper/Designer II"

I have been working at Chameleon Integrated Services full-time

Pros

Great people, great atmosphere, great pay, great benefits, really nice headquarters where they throw events at for the employees that has a full bar.

Cons

Benefits could be a little cheaper for people with families but other than that, it's great.

Advice to Management

None

Jan 30, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you so much for your encouraging comment. I will be sure to share your "cons" information with our HR leadership. Again, thank you for taking the time to comment.

5. "Company review"

Pros

Good pay can request personal time off

Cons

No holidays off you have to use vacation

Advice to Management

Give holidays off

Jan 9, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your review. Chameleon's standard Paid time off (PTO) is 20 days. This gives the employee the power to take the days off that are important to the individual. This is equal to... More

"Great opportunities at Chameleon!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Pros

Chameleon is a company which has very qualified upper management, your supervisors will definitely be extremely knowledgeable and helpful, they will mentor you and help build you as a professional, this company is somewhere that will give you a platform to grow and learn, as an employee, you will be well taken care of and you will have a voice! a voice that will be heard and an opinion that will always count. chameleon is definitely a team and a great place to work at!

Cons

Salary is without a doubt decent but can definitely be more competitive.

Advice to Management

The dedication is noted and appreciated and yields great results, satisfied clients and content employees.
    Compensation, incentives and rewards for employees is a area that has room to improve, and sacrifices should be recognized more often, i.e. Holiday Work.

Dec 19, 2016 – Recruiting Manager

We appreciate your review. All of your comments will be taken in into consideration as we move forward. We appreciate the feedback and your willingness to provide it. Thanks again.

7. "Employee for Eight Years"

Current Employee - Manager of IT in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Manager of IT in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Chameleon Integrated Services full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I've been with the company for eight years. I would not have stayed this long if I didn't enjoy my job!
    My coworkers are friendly and easy to get along with. Management is approachable and very helpful.
    The company is innovative. My job is fun and challenging. Chameleon encourages and is invested in employee growth; I've never felt "stuck" in my position.
    The company seems to be doing well, and I only see this trend continuing in the future!

Cons

I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you're doing.

Aug 10, 2016 – Recruiting Manager

We appreciate the positive review. We will pass on these remarks to management as an indicator and encourage them to continue to "Keep doing what they are doing". Thanks again.

8. "Excellent Company with Great Leadership"

Pros

- Supportive, innovative, expert leadership; supervisors genuinely care for their employees and their success
    - Great team of co-workers; everyone is very talented and dedicated, and are team players who are easy to get along with
    - Recruitment and onboarding processes were pleasant and organized; recruiter is top-notch and follows through

Cons

None that I can think of!

Advice to Management

Continue to maintain open communications, provide support, and lead by example

Aug 9, 2016 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will make sure that the appropriate departments receive your words of encouragement.

9. "Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Fort Meade, MD
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Fort Meade, MD

I have been working at Chameleon Integrated Services part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Such a great team of individuals with positive attitudes.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time

Advice to Management

Please keep up the Great work

"Superb connectivity with company executives"

Pros

The folks at Chameleon advertise, and indeed embody, personal approaches to company membership. All of the supervisors I've communicated with are actively interested in both satisfying customer requirements and deeply investing in employee growth. The environment is highly structured which allows the team to focus on their respective disciplines free of distractions that are common to most other services-based environments. I highly recommend this company!

Cons

I think the health insurance premiums are expensive and in some cases is missing key aspects of coverage. That's not unique in today's environment, but still it can be a factor.

Jul 7, 2016 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your review! I appreciate you taking your time to articulate your thoughts and feeling about Chameleon as a company. I will share the pros and cons with the management team so they are... More