Champaign Elite Marketing Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0

"Amazing Environment!!!"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Champaign, IL

I worked at Champaign Elite Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team here is so amazing!!! Everyone from the market director to the corporate trainers go out of their way to develop each individual. I like how supportive the environment is. I’ve never been more motivated to come to work. I was really sad to leave when I moved to Chicago, but the team helped me with a transfer to another office and was very supportive. This company prioritizes hard work, dedication, but most of all developing new skill sets in marketing and communications. I could not ask for a better way to boost my marketing career. I highly recommend this company for any person looking to get their foot in the door!

Cons

Hard work is definitely needed, this is the type of job where you have to bring your 100% every day, but I like it because the people who put in the effort are highly rewarded and the people who just want to coast get passed up.

Continue reading
    Champaign Elite Marketing2019-10-25
  2. "Great People!"

Current Employee - Brand Representative in Champaign, IL

I have been working at Champaign Elite Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

I only just started here, but through out the interview process into training they have been wonderful! Everyone is so motivated and we have so much fun. Not what I was expecting.

Cons

I would say there should be a little bit longer on training.

Champaign Elite Marketing2019-08-23

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews