Champion Solutions Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Chris Pyle

1. "Chamion Solutions Group"

I worked at Champion Solutions Group full-time

Pros

Effective managment style and customer satisfaction.

Cons

Off hours managment and weekend support.

2. "Review Title"

Pros

Come and go as you please.

Cons

Workload very low which led to workforce reduction.

3. "Great employees...no long term vision"

Pros

Most employees are great on a personal level. The sales/account managers are typical. They can get ornery when it comes to food on their table but generally good folks. I think the work/life balance was very good. To me, it is a great place to work if you are in that 5-10 year range in your career. It is a great stepping stone if your career goals are to work with Fortune 500 companies. Those customers are few and far between at CSG.

Cons

Leadership changes direction of the company every 6-12 months. The technology/solution to push for the day was a running joke. They would go from being "all in" with VMware in January and October it switches to Office 365 and Citrix while basically dropping VMware. It makes training and becoming a true SME in one technology impossible.

Advice to Management

Come up with a vision and long term goal and stick with it. Don't be afraid to pay for training. Employees leave all the time so suck it up as it is part of doing business. Mike Murphy and Chris Pyle are great and still seem to have the passion. I think it is time for the rest of the VPs to be wiped out.

5. "CSG Company Rating"

Current Employee - Success Manager; Sales Development Specialist in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Champion Solutions Group full-time

Pros

Very encouraging and nurturing learning environment. Easily able to assimilate to the company culture and spirit. Ability to grow and help develop other team members is very present!

Cons

more variety on bagel Friday :)

Advice to Management

more options for bagel Friday...please :)

Champion Solutions Group Response

May 17, 2016 – Director, Corporate Recruiting

It's people like you that make us who we are. We'll definitely look into the bagel dilemma for you.

6. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Champion Solutions Group full-time

Pros

Great people, great culture, excellent company wide benefits and salary, fun and competitive environment.

Cons

Traffic into area can be a pain, a lot of information to learn in first week of training (training could use a little reshaping). But otherwise no complaints!

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Champion Solutions Group Response

May 17, 2016 – Director, Corporate Recruiting

Thanks for the kind words. We are constantly evolving and training is one area we continue to focus and improve. Mario Renzulli.

7. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

Champion is a first rate company with a lot of talented employees. I now see why people stay here. It's a fun fast paced work environment that rewards a job well done.

Cons

There is nothing negative about Champion. All good!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Thanks for giving your employees room to spread their wings.

8. "Champion Solutions Group is THE Top Place to Work in South Florida"

Pros

This is an amazing place to work that fosters, learning, and wanting to do well and be creative and be a team player. The leadership is not only leads, but are in the trenches with us on a daily basis all working for a common goal, for us all to succeed. If you work hard, try and are loyal this is the place to be, as you are not only recognized for contributing, doing well and a great job you are rewarded for it too. Its not just a job, its a family. The CEO, CFO, COO and all the management are INSPIRING. Everyone here is approachable, friendly, smart and willing to work together for the common good of the company. I was given a tremendous opportunity and reap the benefits on a daily basis, getting to work here for a great company and with great people.

Cons

none. none. none. none. none.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, and the wonderful work culture you have created. Leadership continue to inspire and work along with the non management types for everyone's equal success.

"Accounts Receivable Assoc"

Former Employee - Accounts Receivable Specialist in Delray Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Accounts Receivable Specialist in Delray Beach, FL

I worked at Champion Solutions Group (More than 8 years)

Pros

They have a good cover page of the company

Cons

No room for advancements a sank hole .
    Not a career home. Company want you to stay at the position you was hired.

"Sales"

Current Employee - Channel Manager in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Channel Manager in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Champion Solutions Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Leading Edge Tech firm that develops people and gives employees latitude to be creative. Great Leadership team who value employees.

Cons

one has to be entrepreneurial in spirit. If you are too structured and are a corporate clone, CSG is not for you.

Advice to Management

A slow expansion to new markets in the USA and abroad may help us continue our records of increasing revenue and profitability

11. "Great place to work!"

Pros

Open communications at all levels of management. There's a real sense of family here and management truly cares about their employees. I enjoy the team dynamic and look forward to interacting with my peers each day.

Cons

Pay isn't as high as it could be. Benefits are good but costs keep going up. Toolsets and processes in use aren't current or well-maintained - you have to develop your own processes and procedures to get certain things done.