Found 164 of over 174 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people you work around are great they truly make coming to work every day." (in 17 reviews)
- "GTM has good benefits, and will only get better after being acquired by Hanes." (in 11 reviews)
- "Great team, caring and family like atmosphere." (in 8 reviews)
- "There are some great team members who go above and beyond for the company and for their co" (in 5 reviews)
- "Friendly work environment, nice town to be in." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Champion Teamwear and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Mar 21, 2022Senior Manager, Product & User ExperienceCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
Comfort, Flexibility, Diverse, Energetic, Breathable
Break down over time with constant use.
- 3.0Jun 15, 2023Territory Sales Manager (TSM)Current Employee, more than 5 yearsManhattan, KS
Billed dollar commission + Salary. 8-5 schedule Minimal travel Champion swag Salesforce! Paid Parental Leave after 1 year HIGH DEI scores and frequent training. Everyone is welcome!
Supply chain is based on a retail model. It’s hard to keep explaining to every customer why they’re suddenly not getting their uniforms on time. PTO system is inadequate and doesn’t line up with company values. You’ll end up using your vacation when you’re sick. Systems are sluggish with constant glitches that can cause you to lose sales.
- 2.0Jun 22, 2023Territory Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMiami, FL
Decent pay, ability to travel, nice managers
Terrible stock inventory, out of date systems, constantly yelled at by customers
- 2.0Apr 7, 2023Testing AnalystFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsManhattan, KS
On site clinic, 401k, all the basics of healthcare and PTO
Skill development and company transparency
- 2.0Apr 2, 2023Machine OperatorCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsManhattan, KS
benifets, onsite health clinic, friendly team memvers,
management is very judge everyone. They discuss personal protected data about employees, including to but not limited to HIPPA viotations.
- 4.0Dec 13, 2022Graphic Artist IIFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsManhattan, KS
Loved my team! Management was great, really cared about each employee. Willing to work with me when I faced difficult times. Flexible in moving departments if positions opened for them. HR was great. Overall great environment.
My only complaint would be the pay. I couldn't survive on it alone, though they conduct yearly comparisons to similar salaries elsewhere. I received raises and in three years ascended from $11hr as an intern to $14hr as a level two artist.
- 3.0Aug 3, 2022Graphic Artist Level IIICurrent Employee
Provide opportunity for individuals to get experience, who are new to the realm.
Offering higher base wage and more frequent raises. Benefits (more vacation and sick leave as you only get 1 personal day a year and 6 hours a month of PTO).
- 3.0Jul 30, 2021Territory Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
People are nice, 30% Hanes Brands Discount, they have an onsite health clinic, if you to take time off that is less than 4 hours you don't have to use vacation and allowed to make it up throughout the week.
Territory sales rep is actually like telesales. You are expected to take inbound calls from customers and make outbound cold calls. You are expected to be "ready" with their phone systems at all times. Your territory is really only setup for reporting purposes. You are free to prospect anyone in the US just as long as someone else hasn't touched the account within 60 days in Salesforce. So setting new tasks for everyone of your accounts within 60 days is very important or someone could steal your customer. Onboarding training was all over the place. I don't really understand their sales organization structure either. Assistant Sales Managers are just sales reps also. Expect low pay and only 3% commission off your sales. The Manhattan location doesn't have much ethnic diversity either.
Champion Teamwear Reviews FAQs
Champion Teamwear has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 174 reviews left anonymously by employees. 43% of employees would recommend working at Champion Teamwear to a friend and 22% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
43% of Champion Teamwear employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Champion Teamwear 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.