Found 4 of over 239 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits" (in 9 reviews)
- "Kids are great; coworkers are unbelievably dedicated." (in 7 reviews)
- "The staff was nice and communicative." (in 7 reviews)
- "Working with kids, guided curriculum, fun summer program, flexible hours" (in 6 reviews)
- "Awesome opportunity in the company and travel" (in 3 reviews)
- "Management was terrible and child to teacher ratios were scary." (in 20 reviews)
- "Pay is low and no job growth" (in 19 reviews)
- "Managers cross boundaries and involve your children in your employment." (in 4 reviews)
- "Upper management does not care about staffing" (in 4 reviews)
- "No training" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Champions and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "lot of work"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Aug 5, 2022Assistant TeacherFormer EmployeeHudson, NH
Easy and fun, great direction
No raises, a lot of work but worth itChampions Response11mo
Thank you for being a part of our journey!
- 2.0Mar 4, 2021Teaching AssistantCurrent Employee
Relationships with kids inside the classroom
Little pay for a lot of work Teacher assistants do most of the work Company is money hungry and don’t care about the childrenChampions Response3y
We're so glad you've found a connection to working with kids and building great relationships with them. KinderCare is about children first -- and that means a leadership that is both business-savvy and mission-driven. We believe compassion is key, positive work environments are a must, and to always be learning how to do better. Our mission of childcare isn't just a business decision, it's a heartfelt calling -- and that should be reflected in what we do. We are sorry that is not your experience. If you'd like to provide more detail or to see how we can better support, you can always reach Employee Support or the TA team here at email@example.com. Thank you for your feedback! It helps us gauge how we're doing and where we can grow.
- 3.0Jul 12, 2021Site DirectorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBurlingame, CA
great working with kids, staff lots of training
micromanaging work after hours and weekends bc its a lot of work huge turn around with staffChampions Response3y
We're so glad to hear you're enjoying working with your team and the kids. We understand that the ECE field can be demanding and we want all of our employees to feel supported in the important work you do. We strive to create work environments that support our employees' growth and health, so we can all thrive and go to work every day excited. If there are any other details you'd like to provide, you can always reach us at Employee Support or the TA team here at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your feedback, it helps us know where we can grow.
- 4.0Aug 23, 2022Lead TeacherFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsGages Lake, IL
Wonderful coworkers, the kids are adorable, rewarding, fun.
LOTS of work for not very much pay.Champions Response11mo
Thank you for your feedback! Our heart's truth is that we'd like to change the way teachers are valued in America, and have built our Total Rewards program with that aim. We want to support teaching careers at all stages through medical & dental insurance, company-matching 401K, education assistance, childcare tuition discounts, mental and financial wellbeing resources, shopping discounts, and career paths throughout our organization. Your thoughts will help us grow towards this aim, so thank you. And if you have anything else you'd like to share you can reach us at email@example.com.