Charlotte Gastroenterology & Hepatology Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"RN"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Charlotte Gastroenterology & Hepatology full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great physicians!! Absolutely the best Gastroenterologists in Charlotte! Caring to patients and staff! All have longevity with the Company! Would def send my family and friends to them.

Cons

The weakest link is the Administrator! Make sure whatever she tells you that you get it in writing or she will never remember it! Non medical so she is not an expert on the scope of practice of nurses either, so know your scope of practice. The doctors allow her to "run the business" and I'm sure with some of her shady practices with employees and memory lapse, she has helped to build their business. I am a firm believer in honesty with employees.

Advice to Management

Demand an honest administrator that does what she says she will do! She has to be retirement age by now! You have lost some great employees because of her...that would have stayed with you till the end of their careers.

2. "LPN"

I have been working at Charlotte Gastroenterology & Hepatology full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

great doctors to work for

Cons

travel to offices on 77

3. "Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Collections and AR Specialist in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Collections and AR Specialist in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Charlotte Gastroenterology & Hepatology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Company to work fo

Cons

The PTO isn't realistic

4. "Disappointed"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Pros

Physicians and staff are great.

Cons

Senior leader is condescending and mean spirited to managers. Makes irrational decisions.

Advice to Management

Have someone objective speak to former employees who left in past 12 months, you might be surprised at how poorly staff is treated.

"Large Practice with Family Feel"

Current Employee - Billing Specialist in Huntersville, NC
    Current Employee - Billing Specialist in Huntersville, NC

I have been working at Charlotte Gastroenterology & Hepatology full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great Directors, Physicians, and Staff. Good salaries that are competitive for our area.

Cons

CEO is manipulative and a poor communicator. Rarely in the office and talks down to staff. Managers are supportive, but get undermined by the top.

Advice to Management

Make the doctors aware of the issues with the CEO.