- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Maryland
- - Baltimore, MD Area
- - Annapolis, MD
- - Minnesota
- - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN Area
- - Burnsville, MN
- - Florida
- - Daytona Beach, FL Area
- - Daytona Beach, FL
- Canada - All Cities
- - Alberta
- - Edmonton, AB, Canada Area
- - Edmonton, AB
Found 13 of over 13 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Former Employee★★★★★Nov 30, 2022 - Sales RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flex time off, work from home
Work from home. Flex time off.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 25, 2014 - Waitress in Annapolis, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Though the training may seem a bit over kill it makes you a strong server/bartender which will only help your sales increase and the guest to have a better experience.
Sometimes there are too many rules because corporate restaurants must follow certain guidelines. It can be frustrating to do everything by the book because you feel like a robot.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Feb 17, 2016 - Sales AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I was with Charthouse for many years. It had many great people (Chuck, Andy, Mike, Char, Kris, Lynn) who had great ideas and energy and tried.
owner didn't care about business and made decisions. always wanted to fire people. once fired 5 people to buy a new yellow porsche and then had us vote for his vanity plate. interfered with sales. wanted to pay only on commissions but didn't give us the resources to achieve our goals. wouldn't approve travel. wouldn't support consulting. business declined.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar 29, 2015 - HostessRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice working in up scale restaurant. Clean and good food.
Can't say that I have anything bad to say about the companyContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep 16, 2015 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly Staff and Managers. Competitive pay . Water-front.
Work ALL holidays. Ask you to fill in for others without notice. Flexibility is an issue in all restaurant positions.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 5, 2019 - Server in Daytona Beach, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Money and hours of operation are better than any other franchise. First step into finer dining serving
Holidays, and pay kitchen staff higher.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Dec 21, 2019 - ServerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great busy money is great tips are great
Favorites. Anyone who had seniority did what they wanted
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 11, 2019 - Financial AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Chart House had a casual, relaxed atmosphere.
Hard to move up within the company
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 13, 2014 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The overpriced menu and mandatory upselling can help build a check, but tends to leave the customers feeling like they have been to a used car lot.
too much tableside marketing, quality is not consistent. open every holiday. understaffed at most positions, especially management. The scripted selling is so long, that most customers lose focus long before you are finished, and feel rushed at virtually every point in the meal
- Former Employee★★★★★May 4, 2016 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great co-workers, people want to do good work.
Don't look behind the curtain, you'll be disappointed.Continue reading