Cover image for Charterhouse Partnership

Found 132 of over 135 reviews

4.2

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great Place to work

Nov 15, 2022 - Associate Consultant in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Training and team culture, heart of CBD

Cons

No parking available, however is a public carpark across the road

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place and even greater people

Nov 14, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Experts in their chosen field

Cons

None to mention, so far so good!

3. Join the Charterhouse Partnership team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

People Over Placements Always

Jul 13, 2022 - Marketing Manager in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

-> Hybrid working model -> Flexible start and finish times -> Employee discounts at 380 retailers -> Salary sacrifice option -> Parental leave bonus -> Parental leave for non-primary caregivers -> Mandatory lunch breaks -> Family-friendly workplace -> Flexible work hours (start/finish times) -> Leave handover program

Cons

There are just too many happy faces here :)

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Supportive Team and HR

Dec 4, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in Dubai
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have a young son so working throughout the pandemic was a real worry for me with having to get public transportation to and from the office, I was allowed and given the flexibility to wfh as and when I needed to. This was a great help and I was able to do my job, continue to support the team but also make sure my child was looked after. It truly is a great place to work, with great perks and Benefits. The senior management actually care about your wellbeing and for me that means the most.

Cons

I can’t think of any.

6. 5.0

Very Supportive

Jul 27, 2021 - Managing Consultant in Dubai
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working as a recruiter for over 10 years in three different continents and Charterhouse is so far the best agency I've worked for. Charterhouse is very committed with their employers' development and progression. The Management Team was very supportive when I had health issues and showed compassion during this time. Very friendly work environment. The salaries are paid on time, always before the end of the calendar month which is important as i have worked for companies before that were always delayed with payments. During these challenging times we are supported and encouraged to take annual leave. Very flexible working hours from 8am till 4:30pm and on a Thursday 3.30pm finish! I would highly recommend Charterhouse, my personal experience so far has been very positive.

Cons

Charterhouse is very well located in Dubai but the building has limited car parking slots. However, there is paid parking available around the building and the metro station is just in front of the building.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good working environment

Mar 3, 2022 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice colleagues and good working environment

Cons

You must have recruitment experience before you join as not much training will be given.,

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great opportunities to grow and learn, very supportive environment.

Jan 3, 2022 - Managing Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learn a lot, opportunity to constantly expand your knowledge and gain further experience Excellent support through covid Great team atmosphere and incentives Independence to run your desk

Cons

Parking can be a challenge at times

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Overall a good company, suitable for more experienced consultants

Dec 20, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Hong Kong
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good working environment - Encourages employees with extra incentives - Happy Friday with snacks and drinks - Nice colleagues

Cons

- Small boutique firm, so BD is needed

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Fun place to work

Jan 24, 2022 - Recruiter in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly team, good incentives, sponsorship offered.

Cons

High turnover, misleading commission structure.

11. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Charterhouse - Dubai

Sep 4, 2021 - Principal Consultant in Dubai
    Business Outlook

Pros

A positive environment, which has given me the platform to enhance my career. My colleagues and management staff are incredibly supportive.

Cons

Located in a high-rise office means an occasional queue for the lift at the end of the day. However, our flexible working hours have allow to miss the “rush hour”.

3 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 132 Reviews
</>Embed

Charterhouse Partnership Reviews FAQs

Charterhouse Partnership has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 135 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Charterhouse Partnership to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Charterhouse Partnership employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Charterhouse Partnership. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

87% of Charterhouse Partnership employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Charterhouse Partnership 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Charterhouse Partnership to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be senior leadership .

Popular Careers with Charterhouse Partnership Job Seekers