- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Australia - All Cities
- - New South Wales
- - Sydney, Australia Area
- - Sydney
- - Victoria
- - Melbourne, Australia Area
- - Melbourne
- South Africa - All Cities
- - North-West
- United Arab Emirates - All Cities
- - Dubai
- - Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area
- - Dubai
- Qatar - All Cities
- - Ad Dawhah
- - Doha, Qatar Area
- - Doha
- Singapore - All Cities
- Hong Kong - All Cities
Found 132 of over 135 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "I work autonomously and manage my desk how I want, yes there are KPIs which are more guidelines when people are starting a desk but they are realistic and reasonable." (in 10 reviews)
- "supportive teams" (in 8 reviews)
- "There have been some great incentives up for grabs throughout my time with the business." (in 7 reviews)
- "Management always supported and encouraged me to achieve more." (in 7 reviews)
- "Great commission scheme" (in 7 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 15, 2022 - Associate Consultant in SydneyRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Training and team culture, heart of CBD
No parking available, however is a public carpark across the road
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 14, 2022 - Recruitment ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Experts in their chosen field
None to mention, so far so good!
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 13, 2022 - Marketing Manager in SydneyRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-> Hybrid working model -> Flexible start and finish times -> Employee discounts at 380 retailers -> Salary sacrifice option -> Parental leave bonus -> Parental leave for non-primary caregivers -> Mandatory lunch breaks -> Family-friendly workplace -> Flexible work hours (start/finish times) -> Leave handover program
There are just too many happy faces here :)
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Dec 4, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in DubaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have a young son so working throughout the pandemic was a real worry for me with having to get public transportation to and from the office, I was allowed and given the flexibility to wfh as and when I needed to. This was a great help and I was able to do my job, continue to support the team but also make sure my child was looked after. It truly is a great place to work, with great perks and Benefits. The senior management actually care about your wellbeing and for me that means the most.
I can’t think of any.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 27, 2021 - Managing Consultant in DubaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I've been working as a recruiter for over 10 years in three different continents and Charterhouse is so far the best agency I've worked for. Charterhouse is very committed with their employers' development and progression. The Management Team was very supportive when I had health issues and showed compassion during this time. Very friendly work environment. The salaries are paid on time, always before the end of the calendar month which is important as i have worked for companies before that were always delayed with payments. During these challenging times we are supported and encouraged to take annual leave. Very flexible working hours from 8am till 4:30pm and on a Thursday 3.30pm finish! I would highly recommend Charterhouse, my personal experience so far has been very positive.
Charterhouse is very well located in Dubai but the building has limited car parking slots. However, there is paid parking available around the building and the metro station is just in front of the building.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 3, 2022 - ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice colleagues and good working environment
You must have recruitment experience before you join as not much training will be given.,
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 3, 2022 - Managing ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Learn a lot, opportunity to constantly expand your knowledge and gain further experience Excellent support through covid Great team atmosphere and incentives Independence to run your desk
Parking can be a challenge at times
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 20, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Hong KongRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Good working environment - Encourages employees with extra incentives - Happy Friday with snacks and drinks - Nice colleagues
- Small boutique firm, so BD is needed
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 24, 2022 - Recruiter in SydneyRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly team, good incentives, sponsorship offered.
High turnover, misleading commission structure.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 4, 2021 - Principal Consultant in DubaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A positive environment, which has given me the platform to enhance my career. My colleagues and management staff are incredibly supportive.
Located in a high-rise office means an occasional queue for the lift at the end of the day. However, our flexible working hours have allow to miss the “rush hour”.
Charterhouse Partnership Reviews FAQs
Charterhouse Partnership has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 135 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Charterhouse Partnership to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.
87% of Charterhouse Partnership employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Charterhouse Partnership 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.