Chase Professionals Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Roy Abernethy

Pros
  • I really enjoyed everyone that I worked with and the work/life balance (in 6 reviews)

• Chase Professionals offers a professional - yet somewhat laid back environment - but it is really about the people (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • All work is by assignment so there is no job stability, no growth, and there is a cap in pay (in 3 reviews)

• No one trusts us in the Dallas market because Chase can't keep BDMs around (in 3 reviews)

"Good Temp Agency"

Current Employee - Member Outreach Associate/Quality Management in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Member Outreach Associate/Quality Management in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Depending on where I was assigned, I typically worked a 40hr work week. I mainly had office jobs, so a typical day at work consisted of me at my desk entering data or doing research. I learned about the medicaid/medicare industry and the goals they have to meet each year for their members.

Management for the temp agency seemed to work hard at assigning me quickly. My co-workers that I met through the temp agency were awesome, and we remained in touch even after our assignments ended. The hardest part of the job was knowing it would end soon. The most enjoyable part of the job was making a difference.

Cons

The job I received was not quite what I was looking for. However, after giving it a chance it turned out to be a good experience overall

Advice to Management

Try to do more promotions throughout the year for your employees that are doing a good job

2. "Temp."

Current Employee - Temp Worker in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Temp Worker in Irving, TX

I have been working at Chase Professionals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You get paid every week.

Cons

All work is by assignment so there is no job stability, no growth, and there is a cap in pay.

Advice to Management

Pay better, and have better incentives.

"Sad to say Good Bye Great Company"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Chase Professionals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for. Great IT positions to work on. Many choices of job req's to work on.
    Great team.
    I loooooove Mr. A and Chase! Keep pushing! Chase is headed somewhere greater!

Cons

no processes in place, but they are working on it and mid year it will be phenomenal!!!

Advice to Management

Allow the team to work from home at least 1 day a week and you will get more out of them. put more training in place. Train to produce. Good training equals great recruiters. No matter how Sr. they may have been in their last role, each company have different process and best practices to learn.

"Don't do it!"

I worked at Chase Professionals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The training was pretty thorough.

Cons

No room for advancement, owner Roy Abernathy basically makes decisions based on whoever he is talking to at the moment. No sales leads or help finding them. Branch I was at had no revenue (it was like this before I started) and this was blamed on employees who were still in training and weren't even allowed to talk to clients at that point. Before hiring new employees, make sure you can afford them instead of hiring them and changing your mind.

Advice to Management

Maybe actually drive out to your branches and see what goes on instead of believing every word managers say without assessing situations yourself. Also, stop sending out emails pushing your political and religious beliefs on your employees. I worked here in 2016 I shouldn't have felt scared to tell coworkers I'm Jewish

"I loved working here"

I worked at Chase Professionals full-time

Pros

Large business that still has a small feel. I really enjoyed everyone that I worked with and the work/life balance. The company treats you as an adult and in a sense let's you run your own desk / business. As long as you're doing a good job management tends to do your own thing. I loved the fast paced nature of recruiting... however, it's not for everyone.

Cons

Traffic around my office was terrible. It would take me 45 minutes on some days just to get to work.

Advice to Management

the company has been in business since the 1970s and has a great business model. I would recommend continuing to perfect your processes and identify gaps in training to ensure you have the best teams throughout the company

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Chase Professionals (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great location, helpful coworkers, strong leadership, excellent work/life balance, decent benefits and room for growth!

At my last agency it was all numbers driven. I'd be in the office at 7 AM and wouldn't leave work until 7 PM most nights and would even work some Saturdays. At CHASE I'm in the office at 7:30 to 8 AM and out by 5 every night. Yes, it's still numbers driven, but not nearly as micromanaged at the other staffing firm I've worked for.

If you're a hard worker and can do well without being micro-managed, this is the place for you

Cons

Would be nice to have more consistent incentives to help motivate staff to work harder. Would be great to have a day of remote work per week for top producers

Advice to Management

Management has made changes recently that have helped in sales and recruitment efforts. There are a lot of good ideas being presented on how to grow. I encourage the leaders to keep listening to staff and implement more ideas.

"Horrible Company"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Chase Professionals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A job that pays the bills

Cons

Rude corporate office and Owner. Weekly emails that are either political or religious. Constant turn over in staff is a huge red flag. I've never worked for a company that had such a rude staff of people that were actually at the corporate office.

Advice to Management

Learn to be nicer to your employees. Value them and maybe they might actually stay with the company.

9. "Dishonest and Disrespectful"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Naperville, IL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Naperville, IL

I worked at Chase Professionals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at Chase Professionals will provide you with competitive pay along with a decent work-life balance, however the internal issues far outweigh the pros.

Cons

For a company that prides themselves on their Christian values, I was astounded by the lack of honesty and integrity. On a daily basis I would hear members of management in Naperville, IL lie to candidates about why they were passed up for a job or whether they were even submitted to a job, to clients about whether background checks had been received and reviewed, and to employees of the company about their performance. I have never felt more uncomfortable in a "professional" environment.

Beyond that, the CEO sprinkles his weekly emails reviewing the numbers with his personal political and religious views to the point where it is impossible to ignore. During the election, he would send out emails with the sole purpose of telling us how horrible the candidate he didn't support was and would back it up with religious reasoning. These emails were inappropriate and made dealing with the CEO on any matters very uncomfortable.

Advice to Management

Be honest and straightforward with your candidates, clients, and employees. Treat your employees with more respect. Drop the religious and political emails - they have no place in the workplace.

10. "I need work"

Former Employee - Warehouse Worker in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Warehouse Worker in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Chase Professionals (More than a year)

Pros

They were a nice company to work for

Cons

There wasn't any downfalls for working for chase

"Think it through and don't be quick to accept the job... You might regret it."

Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Chase Professionals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent benefits, Great location, laid back management & company has been in business since the late 70's.

Cons

You won't last very long, lured in with false promises, poor management, HIGH turnover , no consistency, small minded ownership, lack of change, not professional, low pay , lack of training & you are never truly safe from being let go on a whim.

Advice to Management

Invest in your employees, provide training to increase longevity. Stop the bait and switch hiring. Perhaps training from the top down will reflect and assist employees. Stop the immediate hire and immediate fire.