ChaseSource Reviews | Glassdoor

Current Employees

2.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Tony Chase

1. "Working at Chasesource"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX

Pros

Working at ChaseSource has provided me with a great learning opportunity. Since starting here, I have been able to grow as a recruiter and learn different techniques that have made me better at my job. What I like most about working here is you have the ability to reach out to anyone for assistance no matter there title. Everyone here is easy to talk to and always willing to help.

Cons

I would say the only Con would be I wish this were a bigger company, but I believe we will continue to grow.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and keep bringing in more business.

2. "Avoid this company at all costs."

Current Freelancer - Health Care Specialist in Austin, TX
    Current Freelancer - Health Care Specialist in Austin, TX

I have been working at ChaseSource (Less than a year)

Pros

There is nothing positive about this company.

Cons

Chasesource recruiters gather resumes from Glassdoor, Indeed, Monster, and other employment sites to build their client base. They rarely actually place their candidates with actual employment. The Austin, TX location is horrible.

The recruiters are unprofessional, unethical, and have poor communication skills.

I was recruited for a position in Austin, TX in early February. after a Chasesource recruiter found my resume on Monster. I scored perfectly on the pre-employment test. It took over three weeks before I was given a second interview with the hiring company. The recruiter gave me an excuse that the company's interviewer was out of town, or out of the office. I was given a second interview after I spoke to the recruiter in person, late April 2017. She called back the following Monday to let me know I had been selected for a second interview.

I was chosen for the temp to perm position after the interview. I went through a background screening and drug test, and was never given a start date. This chaos has been going on since March 13,2017, and I was called about the position on February 4, 2017. The initial recruiter didn't even have the professional courtesy to call and tell me the results from my background check and drug screening. I had to call her. My test results and background check were both clear! I've had no other communication with her since March 13, 2017.

She stated she would include the associate recruiter in communications with me. He's just as bad as she is! I've been waiting on a start date for a job since March 13, 2017. If they no longer have the contract, they should say so.

I've been consistently searching for employment, even though I have a position with Chasesource.

Advice to Management

Your practice of collecting employees from work search sites needs to stop. Your Austin office needs serious supervision, ethics training, and professionalism. Do not recruit employees that you have no intention of employing.

3. "Mortgage processor"

Current Employee - Mortgage Processor in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Mortgage Processor in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at ChaseSource (More than 10 years)

Pros

Management is great , benefit are great also . Flexible hours is asset . Very competitive amongst the teams for month award recognition

Cons

The most productive individual don't receive the proper recognition and awards and also not the correct salary base on production .

Advice to Management

To develop a more fair system that is base on production and not friendship
     and associates . Look for more production individuals .

"Chase in Houston:Don't believe anything they say.Get it ijn writing"

Current Employee - Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at ChaseSource full-time

Pros

They will soon be closed down soon in Houston.

Cons

Would have gave it a zero if I could allowed.They are not a company that believe in following laws,no integrity,the are about as opposite of truthfull as you can get.They can not be trusted.If they call you hang up.It is better to live under a bridge than work for them.Houston office is lacking in any redeeming quality.

Advice to Management

Tony Chase Fire everyone and get honest people who respect employees.Payroll never returns any calls.Local management They promise one thing deliver anyother.

6. "Great entry level positions"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at ChaseSource part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good place to learn about recruiting and staffing at an entry level with general positions.

Cons

Lower level positions to fill with lower pay.

7. "Data Entry-Mail"

I have been working at ChaseSource part-time

Pros

Weekly pay, paid holidays, and scheduling flexibility once your with the placement company for a while.

Cons

Temp agency; overtime is not likely and when received, it is not paid as "time+ 1/2."

8. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at ChaseSource full-time

Pros

ChaseSource is truly a great place to work! We have a hard working, fast paced, exciting environment that I honestly love coming in to each morning. You get what you put in! If you are willing to work hard to further your career, this place is for you.

Cons

Can't imaging many cons. The management team provides many resources to ensure everyone has the ability to be successful.

9. "ChaseSource"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

Pros

Staff is cool, employees are cool, organized and fast training, simple system to learn, good pay, good hours, off on weekends.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about the company really.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work