ChaseSource Reviews | Glassdoor

Tony Chase

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "A/R"

I worked at ChaseSource full-time

Pros

Owner of the company is a good guy to work for.

Cons

CFO is an idiot who doesn't do anything but play on the Internet

Advice to Management

Get rid of CFO

2. "Worst job ever.!"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX

Pros

There were no pros. That job is horrific!

Cons

The management sucks.! They're racist! Worst place I've ever worked!

Advice to Management

My advice goes to the ones thinking about working at TxTag. Do not work their! You'll regret it!

3. "Avoid this company at all costs."

Current Freelancer - Health Care Specialist in Austin, TX
    Current Freelancer - Health Care Specialist in Austin, TX

I have been working at ChaseSource (Less than a year)

Pros

There is nothing positive about this company.

Cons

Chasesource recruiters gather resumes from Glassdoor, Indeed, Monster, and other employment sites to build their client base. They rarely actually place their candidates with actual employment. The Austin, TX location is horrible.

The recruiters are unprofessional, unethical, and have poor communication skills.

I was recruited for a position in Austin, TX in early February. after a Chasesource recruiter found my resume on Monster. I scored perfectly on the pre-employment test. It took over three weeks before I was given a second interview with the hiring company. The recruiter gave me an excuse that the company's interviewer was out of town, or out of the office. I was given a second interview after I spoke to the recruiter in person, late April 2017. She called back the following Monday to let me know I had been selected for a second interview.

I was chosen for the temp to perm position after the interview. I went through a background screening and drug test, and was never given a start date. This chaos has been going on since March 13,2017, and I was called about the position on February 4, 2017. The initial recruiter didn't even have the professional courtesy to call and tell me the results from my background check and drug screening. I had to call her. My test results and background check were both clear! I've had no other communication with her since March 13, 2017.

She stated she would include the associate recruiter in communications with me. He's just as bad as she is! I've been waiting on a start date for a job since March 13, 2017. If they no longer have the contract, they should say so.

I've been consistently searching for employment, even though I have a position with Chasesource.

Advice to Management

Your practice of collecting employees from work search sites needs to stop. Your Austin office needs serious supervision, ethics training, and professionalism. Do not recruit employees that you have no intention of employing.

4. "STAY AWAY, WORST ORGANIZATION AND LEADERSHIP I'VE SEEN IN 20 YEARS"

I worked at ChaseSource full-time

Pros

Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero. None.

Cons

Every single thing. From the owner to the president. This is a crap shoot with zero respect and employee focus. The leadership is the biggest joke I've ever witnessed. Everyone hates working here. Leadership style is to demean the employees and take the two faced approach to everyone else. There is unethical relationships among the leadership which creates a preferential work environment.

Don't let them fool anyone, they only specialize in call center staffing. They do not have the skill or experience to staff any other type of role. They have never had a "BD" person make it over 6 months. They have the highest turnover I've ever seen. They poorly pay their employees. They treat their employees like they are slaves or in jail.

Don't waste your time trying to work here. Will be the biggest mistake of your career.

Advice to Management

Get real. Open your eyes and see the mess going on internally. Start researching who you choose to lead this company and what is going on in operations and with the team.

Invest in your employees, obtain some quality workers with experience and treat them with value. Ruling with an iron first does not motivate employees. True leadership encourages others to follow by example not forcing following with fear of unemployment. There is a reason this company hasn't grown and has been stuck in the same place. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

5. "HR Intern"

Former Intern - Human Resources Intern in Houston, TX
    Former Intern - Human Resources Intern in Houston, TX

I worked at ChaseSource as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

-Tony Chase & his executive assistant, Brances are very caring
    -Clean workspace

Cons

-Parking is terrible
    -Work culture is beyond boring
    -Management does not have effective communication with their employees
    -The employees there do not want to help other employees
    -Nobody wanted to teach me about HR besides the old HR Generalist
    -internship program is horrible but if you need it for credit then do it

Advice to Management

Need to improve work culture and hire new employees who care about helping and teaching others

6. "Pretty bad."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at ChaseSource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The job that I was assigned to was great. I would not have had the opportunity to work for them if not for ChaseSource. Initial interview went well, but the interviewer was fired shortly after I was brought on.

Cons

I did not enjoy my experience with dealing with these people at all. Management very hard to get ahold of, would avoid answering my questions about scheduling/pay. I had requested time off many months in advance, had face-to-face confirmation, but the week I was gone the manager called me up angry that I was not at work. I literally did not feel like a person to them. I would not deal with this agency again and advise others not to. I was not permitted to take time off to see a doctor.

Advice to Management

Your employees are people with names.

7. "Mortgage processor"

Current Employee - Mortgage Processor in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Mortgage Processor in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at ChaseSource (More than 10 years)

Pros

Management is great , benefit are great also . Flexible hours is asset . Very competitive amongst the teams for month award recognition

Cons

The most productive individual don't receive the proper recognition and awards and also not the correct salary base on production .

Advice to Management

To develop a more fair system that is base on production and not friendship
     and associates . Look for more production individuals .

"Chase in Houston:Don't believe anything they say.Get it ijn writing"

Current Employee - Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at ChaseSource full-time

Pros

They will soon be closed down soon in Houston.

Cons

Would have gave it a zero if I could allowed.They are not a company that believe in following laws,no integrity,the are about as opposite of truthfull as you can get.They can not be trusted.If they call you hang up.It is better to live under a bridge than work for them.Houston office is lacking in any redeeming quality.

Advice to Management

Tony Chase Fire everyone and get honest people who respect employees.Payroll never returns any calls.Local management They promise one thing deliver anyother.

"Lack of Support"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Austin, TX
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Austin, TX

I worked at ChaseSource as a contractor

Pros

This job offered me the opportunity to work from home and I did gain experience I did not have before.

Cons

Temp to permanent??? job, hired by Chase Source to work for a company for a few months with the possibility of a permanent job. Start date got put off by 2 weeks. No support when I had questions about the work load (decreasing) and the fact that the hiring company is being sued. I found a permanent job and gave notice and they "released" me immediately making it sound like it was the company I was working for, not them..... The pay was on the low side, health insurance cheap but poor coverage.

Advice to Management

Don't be deceitful, people aren't stupid. Offer better health insurance. Support your staff.

10. "Miserable call center work environment"

Former Employee - Client Line Representative in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Client Line Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at ChaseSource full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Two week training was great, pay was good.
    Per pay period stipend paid for being bilingual

Cons

Get micromanaged regarding lunch/breaks and on quality assurance; ridiculous pay formulary after probation period ends that depends on your number of calls rec'd so you never know what your paycheck will be; hard to get paid time off since never any available; no chance for advancement since they do not like to promote from within; very little interaction with management unless it is to let you know what you are doing wrong; deal with rude callers on a daily basis.

Advice to Management

Pay better, have more positive interactions with employees, and you will keep the good employees.