KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Chasse Consulting Sales Strategies Reviews

Updated Jan 4, 2017

Found 20 of over 29 reviews

3.2
Chasse Consulting Sales Strategies President, Founder, & CEO Beverly Chasse (no image)
Beverly Chasse
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Creativity, Innovation, and Heart!

Dec 1, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am so proud to work at a place that has a strong set of core values, puts the client first, and helps the community around us. I look around me and see an amazing team, cream of the crop, who are all amazing people and put their full heart into everything they do. I get up in the morning and I am so excited to go to work. My accomplishments are recognized and valued. At Chasse, I have the most inspiring mentors, including the CEO, that help to stretch and grow my professional abilities. They encourage a creative and innovative environment where every voice is heard. This enables the company to continuously shift and grow, operating with amazing efficiency. I highly recommend Chasse Consulting!

Cons

There are no cons in my mind, Chasse Consulting is a fantastic place to work!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The Sky's the Limit!

Jul 30, 2015 - Director, Program Management in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with Chasse Consulting for a little over two years now, and as far as career opportunity, the sky is the limit! Employees are encouraged to express and pursue their passions, and are consistently recognized and rewarded for performance. We live and breathe by the company core values which include high integrity, delivery on promise, on time, accountability for all we do, and exceeding expectations. Having those core values in place makes it easy to identify and make the right and best decisions for our clients and company. Our open-door policy, which includes the highest level of management, breeds a level of trust and support that I've never experienced at any other company. I greatly value the fact that I can share my ideas, thoughts and concerns with my team, peers and manager, knowing that I have their support and trust.

Cons

As a small consulting company, there are periods of time when more than 8 hours a day are required to ensure that our commitments are met. Employees are aware of this, and understand that client and employee success is non-negotiable. We are a team, and as such, we go above and beyond to ensure the success of our clients and colleagues.

4 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

It is exciting to work in an environment where everyone has a direct impact to the success of the company.

Jun 2, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Chasse offers all of us a lot of opportunity for a small company. We work with amazing clients, we deliver amazing products. Everyone, at all levels, has a voice. There are great perks: Work from home Tuesday/Thursday, monthly Lunch and Learns, Monday Runday, quarterly volunteer events, 100% paid healthcare, etc... Because it’s a small company, we are all masters of our own destiny and this, in turn, comes with a lot of individual responsibility and accountability. I love working side by side with people who come to work to do their best every day.

Cons

Because it is a small company, everyone must be laser-focused. Down-time is seldom.

6 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I've been working for Chasse for the last 4 months and my experience here has been amazing.

Mar 18, 2015 - Developer in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great clients, encouraging environment, fair and open leadership, opportunities

Cons

Small company so blame can solely fall on you if something goes wrong. Not enough resources (people) to get some jobs done on time.

4 people found this review helpful

Director, Marketing & Enablement

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, and we appreciate your kind words and constructive feedback. Chasse Consulting is in the middle of an exciting expansion phase, so some growing pains are to be expected – the result of which can put a strain on employees and resources at times. We appreciate your flexibility during this period of change as we move forward to what the future holds for you and the rest of the company.

5. 4.0

Great work environment

Jun 23, 2014 -  in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great, close knit group of employees -Small company culture -Good core value system -Truly believe in doing business the right way

Cons

-lack of variety in everyday work can lead to complacency -lack of communication can sometimes disrupt the flow of work

Marketing & Enablement Manager

Thank you for your review! As you know, employee success is one of our core values. We are thrilled to know that your experience at the company was positive, and will use this as a good measure to keep doing what we are doing! Thank you, The Chasse Consulting Team

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

The Team Was Everything

Jan 4, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being a part of the Chasse team was like no other work experience I've ever had. We worked hard, but we always had each other's back, and it was always for the same goal: to produce quality products and services for our clients.

Cons

When we were busy, it was very difficult to maintain a work/life balance.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

wonderful people

Jun 17, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

they stick to their core values top down - employee success is non-negotiable and customer success is non-negotiable.

Cons

it is a busy place - but that's really not a con! that is job security!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

great place to work

Aug 14, 2014 - Staff in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

great working environment. people know what they are doing, why they do it, and how to do it. leadership cares about each and everyone of the company.

Cons

parking will not be as good in the new office

9. 1.0
    Former Employee

Rampant Mismanagement

Mar 27, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Pays OK -Many of my coworkers were nice

Cons

-Everything is an emergency due to poor planning and overpromising -Mismanagement and inability to retain talent lead to a lack of consistency and very high turnover for a company its size -Top-heavy structure, low morale -Poor communication and cutting corners are constants, unnecessarily leading to displeased clients, long hours, and a chaotic and stressful work environment -Abusive and inappropriate management practices committed under the pretext that "we're all family" -Tacit pressure to conform to Christian beliefs and practices, and lack of sensitivity toward others who may have different religious beliefs

12 people found this review helpful
  10. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Business development intern

Oct 7, 2015 - Business Development Intern in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not a lot. I honestly did not get to much out of my internship experience. It's just something to put on my resume but I honestly couldn't talk about it in any interviews because the person managing the interns just didn't care.

Cons

No pay. I worked for chasse for no pay or anything. The least you could do is endorse me for something on linked or write a recommendation which I requested. It would take you five minutes and I came in everyday for four months.

8 people found this review helpful