Chat Recruit Reviews | Glassdoor

3.4

"Phone Chat Agent"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I have been working at Chat Recruit

Pros

You work when you want at home. There isn't any hold time requirements. Management are very friendly and not rude or riding you over hold times. Many regular callers are loyal and tend on keeping you a float during slow times.

Cons

You must work all the time if this is your main source of income. Sometimes other agents can be very caty in customer chat room.

Advice to Management

It shouldn't take so long to move up pay scale levels. You advance from 0 to 1 fairly quick. It seems as if you stay on 1 forever no matter how much time you put in.

Chat Recruit2018-02-18

"Professional company, always paid, plenty of work"

Current Employee - Telephone Operator in Liverpool, England

I have been working at Chat Recruit part-time for more than a year

Pros

Always paid on time. Never an issue with payment. Several ways to make money through callercam, telephone, text and selling private gallery pictures. Easy to build up regular callers. Rarely ever have to contact the office for support. Money can increase if you put the hours in. Very long-standing company with more modern platform - everything done online and your back office is lovely and easy to use. All calls... are itemized and all hours added instantly so you can see what you are earning easily.

Cons

Genuinely can't think of any cons

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Chat Recruit2019-06-19

"Mixed experience"

Former Freelancer - Chat Agent in London, England

I worked at Chat Recruit for less than a year

Pros

Chat recruit was a great way of making some extra money on a flexible basis. Within a month or two of taking calls for the minimum number of hours, I had a nice pool of regular callers who were lovely. You can make even more money via their adult galleries and fanclubs, too. I was always paid on time.

Cons

I ended my contract today because of their poor software and complete lack of technical support that made it impossible to do the job. I use an iPhone but their platform has been prone to glitches for months if you work using this device. Whenever I’ve asked for support, I’ve been told that they have no plans to resolve the matter - if you rely on this money, you’d be in real trouble. If you have a landline or... Android, you should be fine, sadly I don’t have either. The women who do this work probably do it to top up their income, work flexibly or because they need some quick cash. It was disappointing to be treated dismissively by their admin who deal with queries. I suspect they prioritise the needs of their most lucrative workers that do web cams and such, so if you’re a newbie, don’t expect to be valued. I’ll miss my lovely regulars though!

Advice to Management

Recognise/respect the contribution made by your chat agents, and provide technical options that work.

Chat Recruit2019-06-05