Check Point Software Technologies Employee Reviews about "great people"
72% would recommend to a friend
(165 total reviews)
80% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Check Point Software Technologies
Got a burning question about Check Point Software Technologies? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Check Point Software Technologies employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low salary that is not close to any of the market offers" (in 282 reviews)
- "poor management and HR." (in 81 reviews)
- "Pay is low for the industry standard" (in 61 reviews)
- "There are many managers and architects that are not profecionaly good." (in 37 reviews)
- "No training (presentations on CP products and teams are not training)." (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Check Point Software Technologies and is not affected by filters.
Found 165 of over 2K reviews
Updated Nov 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "great people"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Aug 27, 2021Senior Technical Support EngineerCurrent EmployeeTel Aviv-Yafo
Great company with so good people that are always will cover your back when needed. You can learn tons of skills, grow, and develop all time.
Comparing to other companies, the Salary is a bit low
- 5.0Apr 11, 2023Security EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
1. Freedom to explore 2. Leadership guidance and will help you with anything. 3. Great colleagues to work and the collaboration here between SE's is great and people are always ready to jump to provide help. 4. Wide range of portfolio to work on and their respective specialist to help us. 5. One will have the opportunity to learn alot, I mean aloooooot. 6. No strict hierarchy system so one can reach out to anyone and get what they want.
1. Work life balance could be bit better.
- 3.0Sep 7, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
-Great and smart group of people work here -Their products are truly good
-Lack of communication, especially between teams based in Tel Aviv and San Carlos -Lots of micromanaging -More time spent on execution, less on strategy1
- 3.0Nov 23, 2015Software DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 yearTel Aviv-Yafo
Mostly great and very nice people!! Great if you have a family and feel like hiding under the radar.
Very disorganised. Cheap. Employees going to support customers are advised to get a bicycle or take multiple buses. Too many people complaining yet staying because of comfort.
- 4.0Oct 4, 2022Anonymous InternFormer Intern, more than 1 year
- great and nice people - very nice and worm environment - options to grow
- lower salary compared to other companies
- 5.0Mar 31, 2023Security EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSão Paulo, São Paulo
Check Point is a really great company to work People are kind and helpful
Could have better communication and more marketing focus
- 4.0Aug 3, 2021Territory ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Check Point is a solid company with solid tech, a major player in the cyber security space. There's security in knowing we aren't likely to be affected by a breach. Culture and benefits are great. Its great on your resume and the people are supportive
Does not pay as well as competitors, difficult to move up and receive competitive pay marketing doesn't exist making sales jobs difficult headquartered in Israel and micromanaged from afar causing executive decisions that don't benefit the Americas The TAC centers, particularly in Texas do not take the necessary HR steps to support and protect the environment of women in a male dominated field1
- 5.0Sep 12, 2022Security EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
The company has a long history in cyber security They look for new ways that organizations can be compromised and come up with solutions The company cares about the quality of its products They continually invest more heavily in R&D vs marketing They are methodical and control the growth of the company Great people all around the organization with some of the brightest people I have ever met Company provides for work/life balance and gives impression of caring about the employees
Competitive industry Advertising is very limited which results in increased competitive pressure Pay is fair Methodical nature of company can make development/growth feel slow/sluggish
- 5.0Dec 8, 2022CommunicationsCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Interesting work in a fast-paced environment with hybrid, on-site and remote work options. Check Point is a stable company with strong leaders in a growing market (cybersecurity). Plus the people are really friendly and willing to help which leads to great collaboration between teams.
Work days start really early given Israel HQ, but Fridays are very quiet!1