Found 349 of over 522 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Just like any other place bad management." (in 24 reviews)
- "Leadership seems lost most of the time." (in 9 reviews)
- "Terrible schedule, constantly over working everyone, tons of drama, upper management is horrible, get first line supervisors." (in 8 reviews)
- "Lots of layoffs at the lower organization levels to where there are knowledge gaps in how things work." (in 7 reviews)
- "Very negative environment with a toxic culture." (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Chemours and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Nov 28, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Their culture is inclusive and respectful and they really make an effort to embody it.
Their salaries may not be the most competitive.
- 3.0Aug 24, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsStarke, FL
Great people, Good benefits, community involvement
Not enough training for new employees, wont spend money to be more productive, wont discipline bad employees who don't follow policy, won't upgrade facilities to keep them up to date, Continually put the wrong people in the wrong positions, getting recognized is done through a points system that takes too long to benefit from, you cant take employees from one group and send them to another to get the second group's job done then complain about why the first group is not getting their job done, deals with problems that don't involve production by putting them off till later and paying 3 times the original cost to fix the issue, Production comes first no matter what they may say
- 3.0Oct 24, 2023Pilot Plant SupervisorFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Smaller company allowed for greater autonomy within the plant and within the organization. Less red tape and more freedom to make changes.
The company was not looking to invest in the assets that it operated. The facility was run with outdated technology and some equipment and practices that were unsafe that could have been resolved with the right prioritization.
- 4.0Nov 8, 2023Logistics SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWilmington, DE
Management was great and really encouraged growth
Pay rate does not increase with inflation
- 3.0Oct 30, 2023Instrument TechnicianCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsLa Porte, TX
Well the pay of course
Acid plants are dirty and tricky to work around be prepared to wear an acid suit
- 2.0Oct 4, 2023OperationsCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsPass Christian, MS
Pays very well, and close to home.
Ot has been suspended. Buisness is slow.. The management seems to be deaf to the needs of the operators.
Chemours Reviews FAQs
Chemours has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 522 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Chemours to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
63% of Chemours employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Chemours 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.