Chevron Phillips Chemical Reviews
62% would recommend to a friend
(379 total reviews)
70% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Very political, micro managing, revolving door especially in the legal department, higher up assistants are down right bullies and management allows it." (in 18 reviews)
- "You will be expected to work overtime, with no training, and be happy about it." (in 7 reviews)
- "No career path defined at all" (in 7 reviews)
- "IT Audit leadership was terrible and corrupt until leadership fell apart and were forced to make changes." (in 6 reviews)
- "Managers also threaten staff by telling them to resign if not able to perform the job." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Chevron Phillips Chemical and is not affected by filters.
Found 379 of over 466 reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Nov 20, 2023Project EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
Our coworkers are very nice and friendly.
Do not come to work here! Bullying runs amok! Lots of Senior O&G males who manage by intimidation! There is very high turnover in HR; we’ve heard it’s also a bullying culture.
- 2.0Nov 7, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
15% Pension, 8% 401k match, both fully vested after three years
Employees at the manufacturing sites treated differently than employees at headquarters (less flexibility). Horrible micromanaging and very poor training.
- 2.0Oct 15, 2023Process EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHouston, TX
4/10 Work schedule. 8% 401k Match dollar for dollar.
High turnover rate. Low salaries. Slow paygrade progression.
Chevron Phillips Chemical Reviews FAQs
Chevron Phillips Chemical has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 466 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Chevron Phillips Chemical to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
62% of Chevron Phillips Chemical employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Chevron Phillips Chemical 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.