What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good pay and very nice" (in 205 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and not expensive." (in 184 reviews)
- "Great people to be around and they are open and willing to help when you ask." (in 157 reviews)
- "19 hit Chewy trusted and allowed us to work from home." (in 71 reviews)
- "great culture and diversity" (in 60 reviews)
- "Management is poor at best" (in 171 reviews)
- "If you get a bad manager, your future is limited and your time is running out." (in 69 reviews)
- "Limited shift and time off availability ( weekends are only available off for night shift)" (in 58 reviews)
- "Behavior lends itself to favoritism and high school gossip." (in 55 reviews)
- "Long hours but if you suck it up and make the best out of you'll be ok" (in 53 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Chewy and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 2,828 of over 3K reviews
Updated Sep 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Chewy - Customer Service | Division of ChewySep 21, 20235.0Customer Service Voice AgentCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Great training, great team leads, work from home, great schedule, FANTASTIC benefits
the pay could be a little higher for the amount of responsibility but other than that, I don't have any cons, honestly
- 1.0Sep 23, 2023Pharmacy TechnicianCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearGoodyear, AZ
Have a 60 hour UTO from day one. Health insurance, chewy discount.
This is not a typical warehouse pharmacy and I am writing this review to emphasize this to others who have worked at a warehouse pharmacy. I first want to state, there is almost no Certified Technicians here, and I think there might be a reason for this. Most of the techs are techs in training who were pulled from the warehouse, never having pharmacy tech experience before. This is a very physically demanding job and is much more warehouse than pharmacy. 80% warehouse, 20% pharmacy. I feel like I was lied to by the recruiter, I was told there is many shifts to choose from, when in fact there is two shifts; Sunday -Wednesday and Wednesday - Saturday. When offered the shift I did not want the recruiter told me that other shifts are not usually hired into, when in fact a large group got hired recently into the other shift. I was also told the most physically demanding thing would be walking up to 2 miles a day and lifting around 25 lbs occasionally. This is not true, you will be doing a lot of bending, squatting, twisting, lifting and walking much more than 2 miles a day, for 10 hours. The recruiters will equivocate just to get you in the door.1
Chewy Reviews FAQs
Chewy has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 2,972 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at Chewy to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
65% of Chewy employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Chewy 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.