Chicago Marketing Client Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Jacob Cline

"Excellent Opportunity"

Current Employee - Client Representative in Palatine, IL

I have been working at Chicago Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Moved away but I used to work for this company and I miss the team nights thoroughly. There are so many great things about this company. The investment that you find into your personal and business development is like one I have never seen before. If you wish to become a better person overall this is definitely a company for you.

Cons

There are no cons at this point in time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Boss is very jolly and enjoyable to be around.

Chicago Marketing2018-08-21

Chicago Marketing Response

August 24, 2018Human Resource Director

Hello and thank you for your feedback! We strive to create a positive and reenforcing environment for our team. We wish you the best moving forward!

"Awesome Leadership Opportunity!"

Current Employee - Client Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Chicago Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was hesitant at first to apply here, so I waited for over a week on another opportunity that simply did not work out. After much thought I decided to take the leap to submit my resume I quickly learned how awesome this company truly is. Day 1 I knew would be a great fit...I could see the big picture right away from my first interview. The opportunity for management is incredible and I'm excited to see how things unfold...

Cons

Nothing that I can see so far...management is very supportive and push you to be your best. If you can't handle a fast paced, performance driven role you would not be a good fit for this business model.

Advice to Management

Keep leading the from the front..We are on fire so if we continue our momentum we won't drop the flame!

Chicago Marketing2016-12-08

Chicago Marketing Response

December 7, 2017Human Resource Director

Thank you for taking the time to review our company, we are so happy to see you enjoying your new position with us. Please let us know if there is anything or anyway you feel we can improve.

Found 2 reviews