Chicago Marketing Marketing Intern Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2019

Found 2 reviews

1.0
Jacob Cline
  1. "Great if you like to sell energy, cable or uber driver subscriptions inside Menards"

Former Employee - Marketing Intern in Schaumburg, IL

I worked at Chicago Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easily obtainable internship / entry level job.

Cons

Retail sales only No real business experience besides selling products inside retail stores.

Advice to Management

Stop advertising business internships when all you're doing is putting people into a retail sales role

Chicago Marketing2019-06-05

Chicago Marketing Response

June 9, 2019Human Resource Director

Hi there, we appreciate your feedback and the time you shared with us here at Chicago Marketing. We understand that you were disappointed with the Sales Internship you accepted with us. We offer a handful of internships here yearly. all which have specific areas of responsibilities ...

"LOL!!! What a bunch of scammers. Avoid!"

Former Employee - Marketing Intern in Chicago, IL

I worked at Chicago Marketing for less than a year

Pros

They have a great pitch and make it sound like quite an opportunity. Great for desperate college students who need to learn from the school of hard knocks.

Cons

It's a scam. They don't pay what is promised. Ever. They still owe me >$1500 in commission. I'll never see that. The have little concern for the well being of their employees and chew through college "interns" like crazy. Avoid like the plague. They are predators.

Advice to Management

Given that you have already sold your souls, prayer is out. But there are some very good OTC sleep remedies that may help you sleep a night.

Chicago Marketing2018-08-10