Found 2,001 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low pay and somehow company feels we should care about their random goals." (in 125 reviews)
- "Help desk support crew are basically the people no one cares about or respects and the poor management does help." (in 99 reviews)
- "Upper management was poor." (in 73 reviews)
- "The district managers do not manage to the core values." (in 65 reviews)
- "No work life balance" (in 48 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Chico's FAS and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 3.0Sep 23, 2023Assistant ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsAtlanta, GA
I enjoyed the intimate work environment.
Not inclusive at all. Include others that are POC. I did not have a good work life balance. I barely had enough energy to get proper check ups.
- 3.0Sep 16, 2023Visual and MerchandisingFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsSavannah, GA
After 6 years of being with Chicos Fas, I can say this...you learn valuable skills in how to lead and work with a team. Their selling culture is high in customer service, product knowledge and visual standards.
No incentive. Work/ life balance is a myth.
Chico's FAS Reviews FAQs
Chico's FAS has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 2,062 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Chico's FAS to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
62% of Chico's FAS employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Chico's FAS 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.