Cover image for Chico's FAS

Chico's FAS President and CEO Molly Langenstein
Molly Langenstein

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Pay is low with the thought that the bonus structure would be high.(in 123 reviews)
  • "Help desk support crew are basically the people no one cares about or respects and the poor management does help.(in 92 reviews)
  • "Upper management was poor.(in 71 reviews)
  • "They need to teach management skills to all managers and assistant managers.(in 54 reviews)
  • "Weekend shifts and long hours with no overtime(in 49 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Chico's FAS and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee
    Featured Review

Love CHICOSFAS!

Aug 31, 2022 - General Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong, primarily women led company. Passion for fashion and leaders can really feel supported and grow. Amazing upper management!! Company is really going somewhere.

Cons

The only Con I can think of is buying too many clothes!

Director, HR Compliance and Associate Relations

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so thrilled to be recognized as a Company of and for women! Our leadership truly is amazing and supportive of Associates' development and growth. And thank you for all you do!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love my Chicos family

Nov 30, 2022 - Sales Lead in Mandeville, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone feels like family and our customers are great!

Cons

There are not many cons I can think of

Director, HR Compliance and Associate Relations

Thanks for the 5-star review. We are so glad you enjoy being part of the Chico's FAS family!

3. Join the Chico's FAS team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love Chico’s

Nov 28, 2022 - Store Manager in Bend, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Chico’s is an environment of caring for their employees and customers. You feel that throughout interactions with all levels of staff.

Cons

Staffing is always a challenge in all retail boxes.

Director, HR Compliance and Associate Relations

Thanks so much for the 5-star review. We are so glad you enjoy working at Chico's FAS. Our Associates and our customers are the best! We are committed to creating an environment of trust, support, and joy for all.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee

Company review

Nov 18, 2022 - Lead Stylist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people to work with Just low pay

Cons

Low pay by overall not a bad place. If they read their pay, I think it would be a lot more enjoyable.

Director, HR Compliance and Associate Relations

Thanks for the review. Chico's pay is competitive and in line with industry standards. Nevertheless, we continue to review our compensation plans to attract and retain the best talent.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent Company

Nov 15, 2022 - Omni Specialist in Winder, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from Home, Customers are the Best! They are so fun to work with and are dedicated to Chico's!! I miss those ladies!

Cons

The economy is crazy in Georgia but the salaries remain the same. I think this is with every company in Georgia now, not just Chico's FAS.

Director, HR Compliance and Associate Relations

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad you enjoyed working at Chico's FAS. Shout out to Brenda!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Nov 15, 2022 - Social Stylist
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is some of the most supportive women I have ever had the privilege to work with! Everyone is always going out of their way to answer any questions and assist in any way. The training is incredible. They really set you up for success!

Cons

None that I can see.

Director, HR Compliance and Associate Relations

Thank you for the 5-star review. We are so glad you enjoy working at Chico's FAS. Our leadership is great and truly supports Associates in all endeavors. We want every Associate to be successful in all that they do.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Amazing Place to Work

Nov 14, 2022 - Manager Technical Design in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Teamwork, Transparency and Options to Grow and Learn

Cons

We are all learning and growing together and at times need to face some challenges in these times with flexible work force

Director, HR Compliance and Associate Relations

Thank you for the 5-star review. We value and always welcome our Associates' opinions and ideas.

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Nov 13, 2022 - Sales Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

Discounts, customer relationships, great coworkers.

Cons

None! I loved working at Chicos

Director, HR Compliance and Associate Relations

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad you enjoyed working at Chico's FAS.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Nov 11, 2022 - Sales Lead in Peachtree City, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is always a positive working environment. As a college student, the company is also open to supporting interns over the summer. I found that my manager was extremely helpful when informing me about this process.

Cons

I don't wish to share any cons

Director, HR Compliance and Associate Relations

Thanks for the 5-star review! We are so glad you enjoy working at Chico's FAS and can balance your school and work schedules. Flexibility and work-life balance are very important to us at Chico's FAS.

11. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nice place to work.

Nov 5, 2022 - Keyholder in Highland Village, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice coworkers and instore management. A decent discount, but low pay.

Cons

Plenty of work hours around the holidays, but only a few (10 - 12 a week) the rest of the time.

Director, HR Compliance and Associate Relations

Thanks for the review. We are glad you enjoyed working at Chico's FAS. Hours can fluctuate, depending on the season. Our management teams work very hard to distribute hours equitably among all Associates and accommodate individual availability. Flexibility in scheduling is very important to us!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,904 Reviews
</>Embed

Chico's FAS Reviews FAQs

Chico's FAS has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 1,957 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Chico's FAS to a friend and 53% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Chico's FAS employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Chico's FAS. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

57% of Chico's FAS employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Chico's FAS 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Chico's FAS to be workplace, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Chico's FAS Job Seekers