What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low pay and somehow company feels we should care about their random goals." (in 123 reviews)
- "Help desk support crew are basically the people no one cares about or respects and the poor management does help." (in 97 reviews)
- "Upper management was poor." (in 77 reviews)
- "They need to teach management skills to all managers and assistant managers." (in 63 reviews)
- "Management starts at about 15 $ hour with the expectation to make a bonus of about 24$ a day ." (in 52 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Chico's FAS and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 189 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "team"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Nov 15, 2022Social StylistCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
The team is some of the most supportive women I have ever had the privilege to work with! Everyone is always going out of their way to answer any questions and assist in any way. The training is incredible. They really set you up for success!
None that I can see.Chico's FAS Response11mo
Thank you for the 5-star review. We are so glad you enjoy working at Chico's FAS. Our leadership is great and truly supports Associates in all endeavors. We want every Associate to be successful in all that they do.
- 1.0Sep 16, 2013Store ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsSeattle, WA
The customers are fun even if you don't say the script given by Chico's, they want to be talked to like you are a human. If you have a great team which is built by the store manager it all falls into place.
District managers cause chaos in the stores. They do not know how to be in that position, they are negative and bring the store down when they come. No one is good enough for them and they do not project a good image for the company. Is that the way to do business?9