Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics Employee Reviews about "children s mercy"
Updated May 18, 2023
There are no reviews matching your search at this company.
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
I am a pharmacist who took 11 years off to be a full-time mom, and now I am ￼looking to switch into a new healthcare profession. Anyone have suggestions on what kind of healthcare jobs are out there for someone like me? ￼ I would consider going back to school to get a new degree or certification but I prefer ￼something that would take no more than 2 to 3 years of training/school.
MWR Counseling in Hiawatha, Iowa. Very, very rude and seems a bit unbalanced. Cut the phone interview short, but then wanted a second interview then wasn't available for the time they proposed. They when given new interview times they "filled the position" before even the interview time that they bounced out on. Rude language in emails, just a place that you can tell can't keep employees and from a distance you can see exactly why. @
Got a burning question about Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Benefits are good and the hours are good." (in 51 reviews)
- "Really love working here and love the people, great autonomy and high acuity" (in 18 reviews)
- "Great coworkers and working with families" (in 13 reviews)
- "Great staff to work with that are supportive" (in 13 reviews)
- "Work life balance for office staff is great" (in 7 reviews)
- "Low pay for experience and degree" (in 29 reviews)
- "The laboratory has poor management." (in 29 reviews)
- "Leadership are business minded and treat the people who make the hospital run (nurses) like peasants." (in 13 reviews)
- "The only downfall is low salary" (in 9 reviews)
- "Culture feels about 10 years behind the rest of the company which can be frustrating" (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status