Chipotle Employee Reviews about "fast paced"
54% would recommend to a friend
(367 total reviews)
56% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Free food on breaks and half off food if you want to buy some to take home." (in 2428 reviews)
- "I liked the free meals and discount of 50% off on meals when not working" (in 975 reviews)
- "The pay is good to be a fast food restaurant and they are pretty good with working around your schedules." (in 973 reviews)
- "The company offers some pretty good benefits and there are avenues for growth within the company." (in 759 reviews)
- "Great people to work with very fast paced.thats a pro for some one like me" (in 695 reviews)
- "Bad management and over worked for amount of work there is" (in 1207 reviews)
- "Bad if you have bad manager People get moody when it's packed and blame it on the personnel Bad when there's not enough personnel" (in 766 reviews)
- "Long hours that you may have to stand and you could potentially miss a break because of the long lines." (in 536 reviews)
- "No training due to shortage of employees" (in 194 reviews)
- "The upper management is horrible and inconsistent" (in 192 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Chipotle and is not affected by filters.
Found 367 of over 17K reviews
Updated Dec 4, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "fast paced"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jan 23, 2022CashierCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Decent pay and mostly friendly coworkers. High standards for the restaurant by higher-ups.
Very fast and high pace work. Hours are long and tiring.
- 4.0Apr 30, 2018Crew MemberCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearEast Point, GA
Free employee meals and 50% comps fun environment, great co-workers flexible schedule, paid breaks, employee benefits great skills to learn
Not enough teamwork. Rude customers when lines are long super fast paced you do a lot of everything from grill line prep cash
- 5.0Dec 13, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeBlacklick, OH
Its so fun you will find amazing people there to work with everyone is nice and funny.its a fast pace job
Alot customers will be rude to u and customers are sooo picky
- 4.0Mar 18, 2021Front End CashierFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Free food during lunch breaks and short breaks. Co workers are all nice and help each other. Management was very organized and you can schedule days off ahead of time.
Customers can be rude and you have to be quick with cash when things get fast paced during lunch hour.
- 4.0Apr 18, 2022Crew MemberCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Management was trained well and accommodating towards my ever changing student schedule
Very fast paced and low amount of hours available compared to other fast food places
- 4.0Aug 16, 2022Kitchen ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Unlike most fast food places, you'll learn essential culinary skills that will make you a better candidate for other, higher paid culinary positions. As a KM, you'll learn how to cut properly, prepare a variety of hand-made food and ingredients, and do paperwork.
It is a very fast paced environment as a manager of any position at Chipotle. 'Herding cats' is the best way to describe it. Staffing is (like most culinary positions) always below recommended, and as a manager it is your job to do whatever needs to be done, as most of your 'subordinates' are not trained to do every job in the restaurant.
- 5.0Mar 1, 2021Crew MemberCurrent EmployeeAtlanta, GA
Very exciting fast pace learning and good if you are trying to learn to get better with customer service.
The job is kinda stressful you have to do everything at a certain time and finish at a certain time and sometime the store will be overwhelmed with customers and online orders
- 5.0Jul 29, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
It's a place that if you love to work fast paced and get a free meal too. They only hire the people who possess the goals that they want to have while working there.
Long hours that you may have to stand and you could potentially miss a break because of the long lines. I don't think it's a place to work at if you have to go to school and work at the same time.